Master of technology in Engineering management
Bachelor of technology in mechanical engineering
• Gained experience in supporting construction activities like fabrication & erection of tanks & related piping, finalising project front importance & priority, updating daily work targets, constraints & achievements, coordinated with design, sub-contractor & operation group for the same.
• Skilled in participating in resolution of piping issues during project life cycle, including planning phase, design, procurement, fabrication, material flow, construction and commissioning .
• Proven skills in ensuring the work designed or supplied by the piping engineering discipline complies with the relevant sections of mandatory health and safety standards, including pressure piping regulation or code.
• Proficient at preparing Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) plan for sites and coordinated with site managers for executing the plan
• An effective communicator with strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.