Sustainable Energy systems (MSc) London South Bank University continued
3.40 – Electrical Technology (BS) The University of Lahore(Pakistan) Year completed: February 2016
Intermediate- C Government college of science Lahore Year completed: 11th September 2011
Matriculation – A+ Allama Iqbal high school Year completed: 1st August 2008
ESL-2, IELTS BETS Lahore Year completed: 2016
KOHINOOR ENERGY LIMITED
Job Title: Internee 11th July 2014 to 22th August 2014
• The first benefit of this training was that I had a chance to work with experienced engineers to ensure the smooth operation of the power plant by carrying out the regular inspection of the equipment’s.
• I often took part in the process of cleaning of the equipment’s and measuring the performance of each and every equipment if required I would report to my manager about the faulty equipment and with the team of an engineer’s we worked together to find the fault in the equipment and made our endeavour to remove that fault.
• we frequently visited the monitoring room where the team of an engineers were observing and controlling the operation of the plant through visualizing different measured parameters.
US DENIM MILLS (PVT) LTD
Job Title: Internee 5th July 2015 to 17th August 2015
• This Mills had its small generating plant where the electricity was generated by using gas as a fuel, our responsibilities were to make sure the plant was running accurately if not then we would check the different parameters to figure out the reason behind this disturbance in the operation and tried to resolve the problem by using our best knowledge of engineering.
• During this internship we also learned many managements skills since we had a chance to work closely with the manager and his team to make ourselves familiar with the techniques and expertise which they were having and tried to adopt those methods as well.
Job Title: Sales Representative 10th May 2017 to 10th July 2017
• I had been working with this company as a sales representative where I had a chance to enhance my commination and customer assistance skills by facing customer in my daily life and tried to persuade them to buy our product by telling them the unique qualities of the product.
• We resolved customer queries and achieved our targets which were given by our team leader keeping good relationship with customers and colleagues.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.