MSc. Embedded Systems Engineering
B. Eng Information and Communication Engineering
Certified IT Service Management Professional
1. IT Analyst/Developer - British American Tobacco (March - September 2016)
• Designed and developed a reporting tool which automatically generates the BAT Nigeria teleconference activity report using data extracts of the excel sheet produced from the teleconference management portal.
2. IT Analyst - Federal University of Technology, Akure (Jan - Oct 2015)
• Served actively as member of the Industrial Training e-portal development team
• Provided routine IT user support services to the Industrial Training Department
• Performed data analysis on the credentials of current and prospective co-op students
3. Graduate Intern - Procter and Gamble
• Lead a team of interns in the software design and development of a web application used in the running of a continent-wide case study challenge for university and MBA students.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.