- HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (in view)
- National Diploma(ND) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
Listening to Music
Exploring new technical skills
1. Ikeja Electric (IKEDC)- Electrical Fitter/Cable Jointer
- Testing and repairing faults caused by damage.
- Maintaining older mechanical and newer digital equipment such as switchgear and transformers.
- Carrying out fault finding and maintenance on control equipment such as panels, circuits and gauges.
2. Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)- Equipment Testing and Commissioning (Internship)
- Maintenance of Power Transformer.
- Responsible for the installation. testing and commissioning of a Power Transformer.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.