Certificates and Licenses
1. I have Dubai Civil Defense Card for fire alarm and central battery.
2. Member in the Institution of Engineering and Technology- MIET.
3. I have CCTV& PA/VA BOSCH Certificate for design, installation and configuration.
4. I have Fire Alarm EDWARD Certificate for design, installation and programming.
5. I have Central Battery TEKNOWARE Certificate for design, installation and programming.
6. I have UAE driving license.
Software and Programming :
1. Computer literate with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
2. AutoCAD drawing skills.
3. DIALux Evo for lighting design and Lux calculations.
4. Edward Fire Alarm System EST3/ IO / Vigilant SDU Software.
5. TEKNOWARE central battery system software programming.
6. ETAP Software.
7. Network Fundamentals CCNA 1.
8. C Language.
Sr. Electrical Engineer at JUMA AL-MAJID Est.- Contracting Department- Since 2012.
I have worked in the following fields:
1. LV Systems installation and execution for residential, commercial and industrial premises. The work is being done as per DEWA wiring regulations and BS 7671.
2. ELV systems design and commissioning for such brands. The ELV systems of my concern are fire alarm system, public address system, CCTV system, access control system, intercom system, and central battery system. For life safety systems the work is being done as per the NFPA-72 and UAE Fire and Safety Code.
Working Profile- Noticeable Projects
1. KAYAN Tower (previously known as Infinity Tower) located at Dubai Marina 73- levels. Sub- contractor is M/s. Drake and Scull Construction.
2. GHAYA Tower (Twin tower) located at Dubai Sport City 23- levels. Sub-contractor is AL MEZZAN Electromechanical Contracting.
3. Staff Accommodations 18 Nos. and Warehouses 2 Nos. located at Jazan Saudi Arabia-KSA. Client: M/s. SAUDI OIL Co. (ARAMCO). Sub-contractor is M/s. AL Reel Contracting Company (ARRCO).
4. Al Serkal Avenue Phase 2. 54 Warehouses located at Al Quoz, Dubai. Sub-contractor is M/s. THERMO L.L.C.
5. Pullman Deira City Center Hotel located at Deira City Center, Dubai. Client: Majid Al Futtaim. Sub-contractor is Crown House Technologies CHt.
6. Hilton Garden Inn Hotel- 4 stars. Located at Dubai near to the Mall of the Emirates. Client: Majid Al Futtaim. Sub-contractor is Crown House Technologies CHt.
7. The Living Planet-located at Jumeirah, the city walk, Dubai. Client: Meras. Sub-contractor Habtoor Leighton Specon.
8. The Hub Zero-located at Jumeirah, the city walk, Dubai. Client: Meras. Sub-contractor Habtoor Leighton Specon.
9. The Living Planet-located at Jumeirah, the city walk, Dubai. Client: Meras. Sub-contractor Habtoor Leighton Specon.
10. The Hub Zero, located at Jumeirah, the city walk, Dubai. Client: Meras. Sub-contractor Habtoor Leighton Specon.
11. Dubai Wolf Mall, located at Al Jaddaf, Dubai. Client: Dubai Properties. Sub-contractor: Juma Al Majid.
12. The Niloofar Towers- 2B+G+12, located at Al Jaddaf, Dubai.Sub-contractor: Al Hani Electromechanical.
13. Mohammed Bin Rashid Health Care University, located at Dubai Health Care City. Sub-contractor: Zener Steward Electromechanical.
14. MBC Studio and Offices, Located at Media City in Dubai. Client MBC. Sub-Contractor: Juma Al Majid.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.