- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
- Master of Energy Management
- Electrical Utility Network Operations
- Project Managmenet
- SAP (PRD, ISU & CRM)
- Outage Management System
- Data Analysis
- Client & Vendor Management
Outside of my professional pursuits, I engage in a range of activities that contribute to my personal development and well- roundedness. Travelling is one of those. I often engage in trips to gain cultural insights and to expand my global perspective. I also have a deep appreciation for movies and music.
Additionally, I have a passion for sketching. Lastly, I find enjoyment in gaming, not only for entertainment but also for its strategic challenges that enhance problem solving skills.
K-Electric (Deputy Manager) - Mar 2022 to Present:
- Efficiently governed MV/LV underground and overhead Electrical Distribution System spread over 170 Sq. KM radial area through 70 feeders, with 2,745 PMTs and 207 Substations.
- Managed to bring 29 feeder from VHL (Very High Loss) to LL (Low Loss) category through effective implementation of strategies and projects. 57 KM area, 76k consumers benefited from uninterrupted supply.
- Lead various projects of power infrastructure laying for electrification of newly developed residential societies, strategic installations, industrial zones from HT/LT side.
- Brought Distribution Losses from 42% to 22% through effective implementation of projects mainly TLR, SIPs, LT/HT ABC, APM, PAPP, etc.
- Perform pre and post analysis of various projects.
- Reduced complaint TAT from 4:40 hours 1:40 hours. Managed decline in call volume by 27%, ticket registration by 36%, re-open count by 37%, SAIFI by 18%.
- Segregated multiple feeders and introduced new dedicated feeders for Industrial Zone.
K-Electric (Assistant Manager) - Oct 2018 to Mar 2022:
- Maintaining swift operations of 11 KV feeder and 400 V Distribution System spread over 160 KM radial area through 1,110 PMTs, 77 Substations, 54 Feeders facilitating apprximately 117k consumers.
- Load calculation and load management of HT/LT network.
- Ensure back feeding for residential, commercial and industrial, and strategic installations in case of LTCF/HTCF/HTLCF.
- To plan and monitor Annual Preventive Maintenance and Hotspots Maintenance for prevention of outages.
- Analyze repititive faults and conduct root cause analysis to eliminate these faults.
- Ensuring SAIFI and SAIDI reduction as per Regulator CSM and Management Targets.
- Preparing schemes interlinked with Network for System augmentation on reliability index.
- Prepare, plan and execute System Improvement Schemse (SIP) as per existing and anticipated growth.
- Effectively supervised and implemented TLR projects to further stabilize the network and curtail the overloaded system.
- Deal with administrative and technical issues of Control Room. Prioritize the projects based in significance of risk to prevent revenue loss and ensure smooth operations.
- Coordinate with Substation Department (SSM) and Underground Maintenance department (UGM) for scheduling of preventive maintenance and in case of breakdown.
- Plan and schedule maintenance activites (Preventive & Corrective) with effective Inventory Management and prepare/control budgetary provisions.
- Budgeting of CAPEX & OPEX
Paragon Constructors Pvt. Ltd. (Junior Electrical Engineer) - Jan 2018 to Oct 2018:
- Led various projects from start to finish.
- Preperation of specifications, design submittals, BOQs and estimations.
- Project analysis in phases and completion within assigned time.
- Supervise site execution and inspection.
- Documentation and weekly reporting.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.