1. Project Management: Preparation of Monthly Progress Reports (MPR), Detailed Construction Program (DCP), Daily Notifications, Two-weekly Plans, Punch List, Variation Order Requests, Contract and Subcontracts;
2. Electrical Engineering: Scope of Works Preparation, Conceptual design, FEED and detailed EPC design; Technical specifications and data sheets; Cable sizing and Voltage drop calculation; Cable layouts; Preparation of SLD; Equipment sizing calculation; Load schedules; Diversity factor calculations; HV/MV Substations designs; SCC/Fault level calculation; Generators, switchgears and power transformers; HV Overhead Power Lines; Heat Tracing; Variable frequency drives (VFD); Material requisitioning and Bid evaluation; Earthing design, calculation & layout; Lighting design, calculation & layout; Emergency lighting; Lightning protection system; Hazardous areas equipment selection; ETAP, EPLAN software; DIALux, Power system design and studies - Load analysis, Short circuit, Load flow, Motor starting studies, Transient analysis.
3. Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning: Developing of check lists and test plans, supervise and coordinate commissioning activities for overall power supply system and all electrical sub-systems separately such as power transformers, generators, voltage regulators, bus bar tranking systems, CB’s, CT’s, HV Switches and Station Service Equipment and AC/DC system such as UPS, chargers, batteries and transfer switches.
4. Cathodic Protection Engineering: CP calculations; Anode configuration and ground bed detail drawings; Schematic diagram of CP system; CP equipment layout drawings; Junction boxes and cable connections detail drawings; T/R unit specification, data sheet, general arrangement and mounting detail drawings; ICCP anode life; Pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
5. ELV systems: Control schematic; SCADA; Fire fighting and Fire alarm system (FF&FA); Access control system (ACS); Public address and voice evacuation system (PAVE); Lighting Control system design; PLC design; FOC; Structured cabling systems; Building management system (BMS).
6. Fire fighting and HSE Design inputs, C&E Diagrams, P&ID Diagrams, participating in HAZID meetings, HAZOP study, report preparation;
7. Proposals and Tenders: Review the ITB (Invitation To Bid) documents received in the proposal stage; issue inquiry requisitions; review techno-commercial vendor offers; prepare equipment, material and man-hour estimates; Cost estimate; List of deliverables; Logistic BOQ; Construction BOQ; Vendor representative requirement for Construction / Commissioning supervision; Software requirement.
8. Familiar with IEC, NEC, BS, NFPA, API, IEEE, ISO and other U.S. or European codes;
9. Site supervision, operability and maintainability requirements, field engineering support and planning works;
10. Utility approvals and coordination with ADDC, DEWA, FEWA, KahraMaa and other authorities;
In 2013 after European Project completion I came back to the Middle East to Qatar to work in Al Hamad Engineering as a Senior Design Electrical Engineer. I was acting as the Head of Electrical Department and managed a team of electrical designers in the main office and electrical inspectors at construction sites. I have completed three projects in Qatar - National Industrial Gas Plant in RasLaffan Industrial City, Lusail Commercial Towers and Elite Hotel - Al Mana.
Then I was invited to outstanding ZADCO Projects in the UAE. I participated in EPC Works for 7th Crude Oil Storage Tank and FEED for 8th Crude Oil Storage at Zirku Island, Abu Dhabi. This was a short term contract in the most critical periods of the projects. During six months of assignment, I finalized the detailed design documentation for electrical and cathodic protection of 7th Tank and developed a major part of FEED design for 8th Tank.
In December 2014, I got an opportunity to work with WorleyParsons and be a part of the Project Management Consultant team for Lukoil for the Iraqi Porjects – Development of West Qurna Oil Field with the budget over $4 billion. I have been employed as a Lead Electrical Engineer and fully responsible for delivering safe and reliable electrical design, cathodic protection, cost estimation of electrical equipment and works, supervising the installation, commissioning and troubleshooting.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.