Over twenty five years of relevant experience with both national and multinational companies in the field of electrical design computations, cost estimates, work planning and scheduling, installations and inspections, pre-commissioning and commissioning works, maintenance, trouble-shooting and modification works in onshore and offshore oil and gas plant, steam and gas turbine power station, desalination plant, petrochemical, polyester, and industrial plant. Handled responsible positions of Electrical Technician, Electrical Foreman, Senior Electrical Foreman, Electrical Advisor and Electrical Engineer.
28 November 2016 up to 30 May 2017 ELECTRICAL FOREMAN
Cegelec Oil and Gas Services LDA.
TOTAL PRODUCTION & EXPLORATION ANGOLA, FPSO Girassol
Block 17, Offshore Angola, Angola
Hands-on supervision of local Electrical
Technicians in routine electrical maintenance,
breakdown, trouble-shooting jobs, rack-in/
rack-out (LOTO) and other related electrical
works in 11KV Gas Turbine Generators, 400V
Emergency Generators, Power Transformers,
Switchgears, Motor Control Centers, VFD’s, Turbine Compressors, Motors, Cranes,
Workboats and all other associated electrical equipment and accessories in
TOTAL’s FPSO Girassol.
08 March 2013 up to 02 August 2016 ELECTRICAL ADVISOR
Chevron – CABGOC /
Applus Velosi Angola Limitada
Malongo , Cabinda, Angola
1. Supervision of offshore electrical preventive maintenance, breakdown, and trouble-shooting of equipment failure, root cause analysis, and reliability audit in Inner and Outer Malongo Asset Area Offshore Production Platforms (Gathering Stations, Gas Injection Platforms, Water Injection Platforms, Well Jackets ) .
2. Supervise , train, and perform periodic assessment for local Electrical Technicians and Electrical Trainees in carrying- out offshore preventive maintenance and trouble-shooting works in power generators, switchgears, motor control centers, power transformers, motors, UPS, DC systems, and other offshore electrical equipment according to applicable Codes and Company’s Safe Work Practice Standards.
3. Work order and warehouse materials management using CMMS (Oracle’s JP Edwards Enterprise One - E1 computer program). Daily review of E1 work orders to ensure priority work orders are addressed accordingly, review attachments to ensure information are detailed and complete; preparation of proposed weekly planning/scheduling based with outstanding and carried-over work orders and submitted to Production Planner for finalization and execution.
4. Work Permits preparation and extension using computer-based Engica Q4 Permit-to-Work system.
5. Coordinate with work planning and scheduling and ensure all resources, ( General Maintenace, special tools, scaffolding, crane, materials, etc.) are available before job is scheduled.
6. Assist Electrical Technicians with attaining data and manuals for complex trouble shooting tasks.
7. Supervision of platform electrical upgrades inspection, testing, commissioning and start-up, in coordination with Project and Construction Teams.
March 2002 up to January 2013 : SENIOR ELECTRICAL FOREMAN
Zueitina Oil Company
P.O. Box 2134, Tripoli, Libya
Project: Zueitina Oil Terminal and LPG Plant
1. Supervision of routine electrical maintenance and breakdown works in 4160V gas turbine generators, turbine pumps, power switchgears, motor control centers, medium and low voltage motors, power transformers, tank farms, motor operated valves, air compressors, AGIP oil heater/ furnace units, LPG Jetty, Tugboats, Barges, launches, workshop stationary and mobile equipment, and other plant electrical equipment.
2. Supervision of electrical installation and modification works to upgrade existing electrical systems and equipment associated with the company's oil and gas operations.
3. Supervision of installations, testing, commissioning, and maintenance of DC power systems and UPS systems in power generation, switchgears, MCC's and fire protection equipment.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.