Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (4 year course)
Advance Certificate in Power Distribution Management (6 months certificate course)
Assistant Engineer : June 2008 – July 2016 : Indian Space Research Organization, Kerala, India.
• Manage project schedules and budgets, and obtain permits for operations.
• Prepare quotation and estimation.
• Erection of Transformer & Switch Gear, Protection system used in sub-station, Cable laying and testing of all HV cables.
• Electrical Testing Engineer: Testing of Transformer, HV & MV cables, Bus-Bar, Current Transformer, Voltage transformer, knowledge of Breakers testing. Indoor and outdoor lighting. Earthing system. Preparation of Test Plan & Test Report.
• Electrical Inspector: Knowledge of Standards for switch gear installation, control panel installation, Battery Bank and Capacitor Bank. Safety analysis of High Voltage test. Design of Industrial and Building Wiring. Estimate cash flow projections.
• Electrical Maintenance Engineer: Maintenance of LV, HV Projects & Substation. Trouble shooting of Electrical equipments such as Transformers and UPS systems. Transmission & Distribution Projects.
• Maintained effective working relationships with field crews, contractors, vendors, outside agencies, the public and city staff members.
• Carry out work in accordance with Healthy, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
► Demonstrated ability to analyze business/technical problems and select, design, or implement information technology solutions in accordance with business needs.
► Good Project Knowledge in HV, MV & LV distribution System.
► Management of subcontracts, knowledge of multi-discipline construction methods and practices.
► Initiate cost saving measures for electrical projects.
► Ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on budget-committed results to customers.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.