PSPICE, MATLAB, SIMULINK, AutoCAD, Knowledge of IEEE, ANSI, NEC, NFPA 70E, UL 1741 and NFPA 79 standards
Position: Electrical Engineer-1
CG Power Solutions, Inc., New York, USA
April 2014 – June 2016 (2 years 3 months)
Worked on various Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects.
• Developed one-line and three-line drawings for outdoor and mobile substations.
• Developed AC and DC schematics, relay elementary drawings.
• Developed panel layouts, interconnection diagrams, wiring diagrams for substations up to 115kV.
• Performed conduit fill calculations, battery sizing and AC load calculations.
• Worked on developing cable schedules and bill of materials for various projects.
• Assisted the protection and control team in developing relay logic diagrams for various projects.
• Developed schematics in AutoCAD for various projects. Also worked on AutoCAD Raster design.
• Provided engineering support during commissioning.
• Ensured good quality output to the client by maintaining standards and adhering to client specifications.
Position: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, Illinois, USA
August 2011 – December 2013 (2 years 5 months)
• Worked as a Teaching Assistant to help students improve their understanding in the subject "Signals and Systems".
• Moderated and maintained a portal used for student professor interaction.
• Conducted refresher sessions and examinations for undergraduates.
• Assisted the professor in evaluating the student assignment submissions and examinations.
• Managed the academic results and data of 200+ students online.
Position: Data Analyst
GlobalLogic, Hyderabad, India
2010 – July 2011 (9 months)
Provided consulting services to Google Inc, for the project ‘GTL’.
• Analyzed problems and provided solutions to reduce production issues.
• Moderated and maintained data based on client requirements.
• Provided support and design for various internal applications.
• Worked on the proprietary tool ‘Atlas’ and provided solutions to improve the efficiency of the tool.
• Handled various issues to improve the accuracy of geographical location of businesses.
• Maintained high efficiency at work (4.8/5.0).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.