M Sc - Information Technology | Lekshmipuram Arts and Science College, Neyyoor, India 2012
B Sc - Information Technology | NPR college of Arts & Science, Natham, Dindigul, M. K. University, India 2010
• Monitoring activities pertaining to data processing, systems analysis and programming with the accountability of estimating system requirements in coordination with clients, management, vendors and staff.
• Ensuring adherence to operational guidelines and deadlines of the control department to achieve operational excellence.
• Overseeing receipt of emails and FTP files, assessingthe completeness/accuracy of attached documents, preparing soft copies; recording files into EDMS according to transmittal numbers, and disseminate according to matrix.
• Managing numerous activities, including project documentation, sending and receiving, safekeeping and maintenance of document archives, distribution, and electronic-transmission of documents.
• Coordinating with client, consultant and other agencies to obtain documents, specifications as per international standards; maintaining and controlling the project technical documents as per the Document Control Procedure.
• Organizing and controlling the confidential commercial, financial and project distribution, storage and documentation archive for the Project assigned.
• Inspecting promptness and approval of documents, and ensure their timely turnover as well as recording documents on the computer according to a file index.
• Assessing and transmitting documents through the pdf and zip files, evaluating graphics and managing records of the project drawing and correspondence.
• Facilitating appropriate assistance to the engineering team in PDM documentation and ensuring accuracy through collation of libraries and manufacturing systems.
• Ensuring to achieve high standards of customer satisfaction by resolving customer queries in coordination with the engineer and driving supervision of timely distribution of documents and execution of procedures.
• Accurately archiving documents, ensuring that all documentation follows government norms, and providing issue resolution services.
• Supervising track and issue documents in compliance with the standard documentation regulations; filing master documents and supportingthe project on various levels.
• Key Project:
o HARADH and HAWIYAH Field Gas Compression Project (PKG1&2)
o Client: Tecnicas Reunidas
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.