1. Postgraduate certificate in implant dentistry
2. studying functional medicine and clinical nutrition
3. BDS: London: UK: 2003
4. MSc( Distinc.) Clinical Biochemistry: Leeds: UK: 1993
5. BSc(Hons) Physiology: Leeds: UK: 1992
1. General dentistry
2. Scientific research and audits
3. Extensive knowledge and experience in integrated medicine, genetics, microbiology, biochemistry, physiology and nutrition.
Dentistry in the U.K. is based on being self-employed all the time.
I have worked both in the N.H.S. and privately in several locations in the U.K. as well as in Australia.
I would be keen to work outside United Kingdom for a change and would not mind working in the Middle East, Europe, North America or South America, etc.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.