i have been involved with numorous, Large projects and Large companys.. i have had success in multiple areas of electrics.. including Fire alarm installation and security equipment.. i have been awarded for being a hard worker numerous times in my short career and have had to be versatile in my roles as many of them have been for agencies and short term contracts. allowing me to meet any different people and acquire many different skills. I have worked all over London and the south East and am looking forward to working in the West.
A professional, well organized and confident individual. Demonstrates a high work ethic and is an adept problem solver. Able to communicate effectively at all levels, with a tenacious and proactive approach to any task. A qualified electrician looking to expand upon current work experience and venture into new fields. Previouspositions in both sales and customer service environments; able to adapt quickly and eager to learn new skills.
ELECTRICIAN – SECURITY & FIRE ALARM ENGINEER | SELF EMPLOYED | DECEMBER 2012 – SEPTEMBER 2013
• Clients: Hallmark Fire, Hall & Kay, ID Fire & Security, Direct Displays, Fast Track Recruitment, Premier Fire Alarms Ltd, Marquis Fire Ltd, Senseco, Drax.
• Distinguished Projects:
Paddington Underground Station – Cross Rail Project – 1st and 2nd fix install for rail terminal
Blackfriars Station – Fire detection for escalators
St Thomas Hospital Westminster – Maintenance and installation of security fire alarm systems
Guys Hospital – Maintenance and installation of fire alarm systems
KPMG Building Watford – Install and testing of fire alarm systems
Chelsea & Westminster Hospital – Install and testing and commissioning of fire alarm systems
Bank & Monument Underground Station – Electrical installation
• Key Skills:
Primarily expected to oversee a range of electrical installation and maintenance projects with varying objectives. Often worked alone but also as a key member of large teams (up to twenty personnel). Tasks included installation of various cables and cable containment systems e.g.) Trunking, Conduit, Trey. Installation of various electrical accessories from domestic to commercial. Responsible for managing individual assignments from conception through to completion.
SALES EXECUTIVE | BRIGHT STREAMS TAX AND ASSET MANAGEMENT | MARCH 2011-DECEMBER 2012
Part-time sales and office support role for a tax and wealth management company based in London (whilst studying for a City & Guilds qualification in Electro-Technical Installation).
• Duties: Target driven sales position, selling tax solutions and wealth management packages to the free-lance community. Expected to assist with general office administration and to maintain high levels of customer service at all times. Required to liaise with numerous company departments and offices in order to keep colleagues up to speed with new contracts/clients. Other duties included updating company CRM, greeting clients, scheduling meetings for various company directors and dealing with incoming and outgoing mail. Expected to uphold the company image at all times.
• Achievements: Consistently met sales targets and was responsible for over £750,000 of new business revenue. Built and maintained excellent relationships with my clients aiming to increase chances of further business and to ensure that all needs were met.
RETAIL – CUSTOMER SERVICE |URBAN WEAR-K2 CLOTHING | WORK EXPERIENCE
Two week customer service placement working in a busy unisex fashion boutique in Romford, Essex.
• Duties: Expected to assist customers with their purchases and to recommend suitable items from the different ranges in-store. Manned tills during busy times and assisted the manager with merchandising. Was given the responsibility of replenishing stock as it was sold, and to monitor the levels of popular products to ensure that new orders were put in ahead of time.
• Achievements: Built a rapport with co-workers very quickly despite the relatively shortduration of the placement and was able to confidently sell products to customers with little coaching beforehand. Was given an achievement award by the management team for outstanding effort in-store.
BARKING AND DAGENHAM COLLEGE | 2009-2011
• CITY AND GUILDS 2330 – ELECTRO-TECHNICAL INSTALLATION LEVEL 2: DISTINCTION
• CITY AND GUILDS 2330 – ELECTRO-TECHNICAL TECHNOLOGY LEVEL 3: DISTINCTION
• CITY AND GUILDS 2382-12 – 17TH EDITION BS7671 – REGULATIONS: PASS
THE ALBANY SCHOOL | 2004-2009
• GSCE ENGLISH LITERATURE: B
• GCSE ENGLISH LANGUAGE: A
• GCSE MATHS: B
• GCSE SCIENCE DOUBLE AWARD: B,B
• GCSE FRENCH: B
• GCSE ICT: C
• GCSE BUSINESS STUDIES: C
• GCSE DRAMA: C
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.