At first glance at my resume you will notice that I have a unique mix of varying industry insight and skills.. Each experience I have held over the last 10 years has helped me develop and strengthen creative competencies with an emphasis on branding and business development through sales. More recently I worked as an Account Executive responsible for an exclusive mix of retail and creative solutions for visual environments.
Parsons the New School for Design New York, NY: 2015
Bachelor of Business Administration- Design & Management
-MS Office. PowerPoint, MS Excel; Adobe Creative Suite
-Good organizational and project management skills
-Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
-Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure
-Experienced at interfacing with retailers, sales force, internal staff, fixture layout
ALU and ABC Mannequins
Sales Manager USA, Canada
– Prospects new accounts, generated database of more than 1k new contacts 1st year
– Independently opened 3 large vol. +20 mixed tier accounts within 1st year
– Extensive knowledge and expertise with 10 years’ experience in display/ visual retail environments
– Suggests innovative ideas and customizations to creative teams
– Manages new partnerships and existing relationships with store planning, procurement and visual teams
– Understands start-to-finish approach to transform “the sale” into a personable relationship.
Assistant Visual Manager- RTW
– Maintained visuals, created unique visuals experiences, i.e. seasonal appropriateness and aesthetic sensibility
– Achieved sales goals by working with sales and merchandise teams on floor moves, product placement and visuals
– Managed budgets associated with seasonal, monthly projects
– Participated in cross functional meetings with Vice President of store, Operations and District Planner
– Coordinated store displays in line with brand guidelines and strategies to increase brand awareness and profitability
– Met RTW business objectives through strong leadership, coaching and delegating tasked responsibilities
BCBG Max Azria Group
Wholesale Selling Manager
– Sales manager in all facets of business; selling, visuals, merchandising and staffing
– Created and implemented merchandising guidelines, installations, visuals and supportive materials
– Improved business by 22% through hands on aggressive selling; planning, strategies and training
– Consistently above monthly sales plans by developing quarterly strategies to drive wholesale business
– Lead communication between store and corporate; cohesive buys, inventory and markdowns
– Held responsibility of managing 2 wholesale high volume accounts with sales of 2million+
Lacoste Footwear Pentland Brands USA INC.
– Liaison between sales and all internal departments; marketing, visual merchandising, and customer service
– Prospected new accounts and leads to improve growth and profitability; traveled 75%
– Supervised territory of 200+ Northeast and Midwest wholesale and department store footwear accounts
– Proven success in leading business development; Negotiated in-store real estate; Hands on selling, brand parameters
– Increased turnover by 16% or $20,000+ monthly
– Monitored competitive merchandising initiatives and identified opportunities to increase business and brand awareness
– Reported directly to Account Executive on all aspects of Giorgio Armani eyewear wholesale account for Saks Fifth Avenue
– Grew eyewear business by 253% within 6 months through aggressive selling, seminars and coaching at store level
– Reviewed orders to be sure orders were cohesive and door specific; visually merchandised product and tracked inventory
– Primary contact for communication for merchandising strategies and initiatives in-store
– Managed budgets, planned selling incentives and store events to increase sales in order to meet goals
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.