Experienced in technical support as well as in customer service. Professional telephone skills. Easy adaptable to a new environment, and always looking to learn new skills. Good IT skills.
Technical Support/Customer Service, Xerox Printers (At Concentrix in Greenock Scotland)
March 2014 – ………..
• Giving technical support on Xerox printers. Solving technical problems on the phone and also trying to maintain a healthy relationship between the customer and the company.
• Helping customers with their questions about the company or the printers.
• Sending out an engineer if the printer needs to be looked at or needs to be repaired.
• Ordering consumables and parts for the customer’s printer.
• Transferring calls to the right department if needed.
Content Coordinator, Expedia (At Teleperformance in Greece) July 2013 – January 2014
• I was responsible for migrating the online content of hotels from one system/tool to another.
• Working with different tools, Extranet, EPC, Admin Tools, Dashboard (Expedia), Salesforce, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Contacted hotels, bed & breakfasts to either help them with the migration of the system or to ask for any missing information.
• Uploading and updating information on to the websites of Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere.com.
Cleaner, UMCG Services (Hospital in Groningen) March 2012 – June 2012
• Responsible for cleaning offices, toilets, dressing rooms, break rooms, and a laboratory, in a big hospital.
Cook, Kentucky Fried Chicken (Groningen) February 2011 – January 2012
• Preparing and frying chicken.
• Cleaning the kitchen and big walk-in fridge.
• Marinating chicken.
Logistics worker, Smit Kwekerijen (Greenhouse in Sappemeer) August 2008 – July 2010
• Responsible for getting all the orders ready from garden centres and plant shops so they can be loaded onto the trucks for transport.
• Packing plants according to the orders.
Plant packer, Smit Kwekerijen (Greenhouse in Sappemeer) February 2004 – July 2005
• Packing plants for garden centres and plant shops. Putting them on carts so they can be made ready for transport by the logistics team.
Other jobs/holiday jobs
• Maintenance work for a cemetery, mowing grass, blowing leaves, planting seasonal plants.
• Cleaning dishes for a restaurant in an indoor ski-centre.
• Bar tending for a big new year’s party.
• Worked for a gamekeeper in North Yorkshire from August 2012 to January 2013.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Journalism (only one year)
At Windesheim Zwolle
Social Cultural Worker (diploma in 2008)
At Alfa College Groningen
Apprenticeship – For Landal Greenparks as an entertainment worker. I did entertainment for the guests, reserving the golf course, bowling lanes and tennis courts for guests, and also do activities with the guests.
Other experiences – I organized and ran special multiple day activities for my class and other classes.
Assistant Electrician (diploma in 2001)
At MTS Santpoort Noord
Pastry Baker (diploma in 1998)
At Noordzee College Haarlem
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.