I have almost 5 years experience in Identity And Access Management. Expert knowledge of Oracle Identity Management, AD, DB (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL).
Expert Java/.NET programming attainments.
Knowledge of IDM systems: SailPoint, NetIQ Identity Manager.
• Oracle Identity Manager
• NetIQ Identity Manager
• Oracle Identity Analytics
• Oracle Weblogic Server
• Oracle SOA
• Oracle Connector Server • Active Directory
• Databases (Oracle, MSSQL)
• SQL knowledge
• JAVA/ .NET programming
• Technical Support
• Systems Installation,
Configuration & Upgrading
• Training & Mentoring
• Project Management
• Workflow Planning
Asteros CJSC— Moscow, 2010 to present
IDM Expert (2014 to present)
IDM Specialist (2010 to 2014)
Hired as a full-time IDM specialist following initial architect role. Started with technical support of Oracle Identity Manager platform. Learned to manage OIM 10g, then to deploy it, develop OIM connectors. Created a lot of connectors in Java with SOAP/AD/DB endpoints. Also engaged in NetIQ Identity Manager and SailPoint education.
Started to gather skills in presale, solutions architecture, project management in 2014. Improved skills in OIM 11g R2, SailPoint.
• Participated in project for 30k+ employees on Oracle Identity Manager Platform. My role was developing, implementation connectors to IT systems.
• Made one of the fastest pilot projects using Oracle Identity Management 11g R2. Implementation, configuring 3 standard connectors, was made less than for 3 weeks (40k+ employees)
• Researched, recommended and implemented some product improvements to make it faster in reconciliation and user responce.
• Participated in other IDM projects in different roles: Tech Support Engineer, Developer, customer consultant, solution architect, and project manager.
Education & Training
Innovation Technologies and Business University — Moscow, Russia
Specialist of Science in Computer Information Systems (CIS), 2010
Oracle Identity Administration and Analytics Sales Specialist, 2011
Oracle Identity Analytics 11g Certified Implementation Specialist, 2012
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.