A confident and motivated Sales Associate, with an extensive background in the retail industry. Enjoys contributing as a creative member of the team, and is equally confident working independently on own initiative. Recognised as a strong and capable team leader who can inspire colleagues to work together to achieve demanding sales targets. Passionate about high street fashion, demonstrating comprehensive brand knowledge and a sound awareness of upselling, marketing and promotions.
2010 – date
Senior Sales Associate
• Delivering an excellent customer experience by providing a warm welcome, offering product advice and responding to enquiries
• Responding to complaints and returns in a calm and professional manner to achieve a resolution that is acceptable to both the customer and the business
• Handling cash and card transactions with accuracy and attention to detail
• Ensuring a pleasant shopping environment by arranging advertising and promotional displays and maintaining the shop floor and the stock in pristine condition
• Demonstrating a good eye for fashion and styling
• Consistently achieving demanding sales targets by motivating and encouraging staff to work together as a team to deliver positive results
• Receiving a certificate for Excellent Customer Service
2010 – 2011
• Contributing significantly as a hardworking member of the team, with responsibility for receiving early morning deliveries and maintaining warehouse standards
• Communicating effectively with a diverse range of customers and colleagues of all ages, cultures and abilities
• Delivering the highest possible standards of customer service
• Consistently completing tasks within demanding deadlines, through effective time management and prioritisation
• Receiving an award for Store Security
2010 – 2011
• Delivering the highest possible standards of customer service when interacting with customers at the till points and on the shop floor
• Maintaining a pleasant shopping environment by replenishing stock and tidying as necessary
2009 – 2010
• Greeting customers, using strong communication skills to ascertain their needs and advise on relevant products
• Courteously responding to any customer complaints, and striving to rectify the situation to retain their custom
• Sourcing new products at major fashion shows and events and promoting specific lines as advised by management
• Unpacking and verifying stock deliveries, and highlighting any discrepancies arising
• Proactively improving branch performance and making recommendations on potential changes
• Representing the business at trade shows and external events
MBA degree: Business Administration, University of Sunderland, UK 2011
Advanced diploma: Management Studies, UK 2010
BBA: Business Administration, Stamford University, Bangladesh 2008
Fluent English, Bengali and Hindi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.