- Worked as a Branch Manager in the Philippines Branch Office of Visas Simply for 2.5 months with the following responsibilities: planning and managing overall operations, maximize revenue by meeting/exceeding branch sales targets, provide training and development, recruit new staff and improve overall operational efficiency by formulating and implementing new strategies.
- Worked as an Account Manager in Steria Recruitment and independently handled an external client of Steria Recruitment Ltd. managing a contractor base of 20-25 contractors.
• A result oriented professional with 6+ years of successful experience in Sales and Marketing, Human Resource, Key Account Management and Client/Customer Relationship Management.
• International work experience- recently established a branch office of Visas Simply Pvt. Ltd. in Manila, Philippines.
• Proactive leadership and planning skills with a proven track record in Relationship Management and Sales Management.
• Highly competitive, self-starter and a quick learner with the ability to effectively communicate and build positive and long lasting relationships with people across all the hierarchical levels in an organisation.
• Methodical organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to work as part of a team, or individually, to achieve a common goal.
• Would be an asset for any employer who respects honesty and integrity.
Visas Simply Pvt. Ltd: 1st Oct 2012 – 27th Sep 2013 as a Client Service Manager/Immigration Sales
• Contacting fresh leads to analyze and understand visa requirements of the candidates and provide the most relevant visa option to them.
• Screening the candidate’s profile, conducting interviews and even do some background checks to match candidate’s eligibility to visa rules and requirements.
• Briefing the candidates about the job requirements, training requirements, expected salary levels, career opportunities and other benefits of living in the country for which the visa is applied.
• Converting the fresh leads into sales by selling the most appropriate visa consultancy service to the candidates.
• Keeping sound knowledge and understanding of current affairs, visa guidelines and other issues affecting the migration process.
• In-depth knowledge of Permanent Residency visa processing for Australia, Canada and New Zealand with familiarity in Student Visa, Investor Visa, Tourist Visa and Citizenship matters.
• Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to increase sales revenue and attract more business from the existing clients in the form of referrals and cross selling of different products.
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets while delivering excellent services to the Clients.
• Provide training to the new staff and occasionally assisting with recruitment activities of the company.
• Successfully handled Philippines Branch Office operations for 2.5 months with the following responsibilities: planning and managing overall operations, maximize revenue by meeting/exceeding branch sales targets, provide training and development, recruit new staff and improve overall operational efficiency by formulating and implementing new strategies.
Steria Recruitment (A subsidiary of Steria Ltd.): 22nd November2010 – 16th April 2012 as HR Administrator and Account Manager
• To provide HR services to support in the recruitment and placement of permanent employees of Steria Ltd. as well as for the contractors placed in client companies of Steria Recruitment in the United Kingdom.
• To ensure HR Administration and Data Management and provide generalist role supporting HR functions.
• To do background checks of the new joinees and carry out activities to include risk management and compliance checking, identity checks, eligibility to work checks, credit checks and CRB (Disclosure of Scotland) checks.
• To collect all the necessary documents from the employees/contractors, maintain their personal files and input all related data into the in-house recruitment tool/software.
• To ensure audit compliance in accordance with clients requirements and Steria’s own internal processes and procedures.
• To work towards TAT and SLA adherence and ensure that the screening & vetting of the candidate is done before the stipulated start date of the contract.
• To provide accurate and timely Management Information as required.
Account Management (April 2011 – April 2012)
• Acting as an Account Manager for an External Client of Steria Recruitment in the UK, managing a contractor base of 20-25 contractors.
• Responsible for managing the Re-hires/Terminations/Contract Extensions of the client’s contractors.
• Managing and resolving contractor queries including queries related to payments, timesheets, expenses payout, pay rate increase etc on a day to day basis.
• Interacting with the Client’s representatives on a regular basis, responsible for independently handling and resolving all the queries from the Client.
• Actively involved with the Top Management in the process of formulating and implementing new policies and procedures.
Given responsibility to work as an Account Manager and independently handle an external client of Steria Recruitment Ltd. managing a contractor base of 20-25 contractors.
Kroll Associates India Pvt. Ltd.: 18 Feb 2010 to 19 Nov 2010 as Background Screening Analyst
• Actively request and analyse information on prospective Candidates, within strict Service Level Agreements.
• Cross-reference incoming information against information provided by the candidate. Report any discrepancies in findings to Account Managers in a timely manner.
• Ensure that components are regularly chased and updated, with information inputted onto systems in concise written format, available for Client to view at all times before final report is produced.
• Professional telephone and email interaction with Candidates, globally located colleagues and external companies; all on a highly extensive level.
Convergys India Services Private LTD: 12 Mar 2007 to 15 Feb 2010 as a Senior Customer Care Officer for a telecom process providing all kinds of support for mobile phones to the customers over the phone in the UK
• Awarded a Certificate for Outstanding Performance in Communication and Culture training.
• Promoted as a Senior Customer Care Officer in June 2009.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration major in Marketing Management (Distance Mode from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning – Pune) with A+ grade
• Bachelor of Commerce from DN College, Meerut.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.