A Mechanical Engineer with M.S (U.K), B.Tech and certified in HVAC,
AUTO-CADD and their applications.
I have over 8 years of functional experience as a Mechanical engineer/Quantity Surveyor. I am
young, energetic, and enthusiastic with good communication skills and am always committed and strive for excellence. I have experience in Mechanical field. I am well versed in
HVAC projects and MEP divisions.
A Certified Professional Mechanical Engineer with an aspiring career for over 8 years of experience. Has established an excellent creditability based on my career, highly self motivated and capable of meeting professional objective on multiple MEP project managements, planning, Supervision, Orientations and Implementation while being result oriented.
• Strong work ethic
• Time Management
• Problem Solver
• Work Under pressure
• Good Communication Skill
• Working as Consultant Costing Engineer and Quantity Surveyor in Saud Consult, Riyadh, KSA. (From Nov 2011 to till date)
• Worked also as a Mechanical Site Inspector in Saud Consult, Riyadh, KSA
• Worked as a Mechanical Cost Estimation Engineer for SEW Infrastructures, Hyderabad, India (From 2009 to 2011)
• Worked as a Mechanical Site Engineer at First Point Consultancy, an Electro-Mechanical Works Division, Hyderabad, India (From2007 to 2009)
• Worked as an Assistant Mechanical Engineer trainee in Sheffield Hallam University under the guidance of Prof. Graham Cockerham on during Dissertation and MASTERS in United Kingdom
Mechanical Engineer (Costing and Estimation) – King Saud University
Nov 2011 –till date
Saudi Consulting Services, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Surveying the quantity take-off and BOQ’s as required as basic task
• Checking the quantities by approved drawings and sub-contractor invoices (for Mechanical works) regularly
• Review the entire Equipment schedule as per their capacities and as the site requirements on the approved drawings.
• Receiving the Design Drawings from Consultant, Co-ordination of Tender Packages
• Quantity surveying with full and independent involvement of project up to final pricing allotments including sorting and analyzing of all variation orders.
• Observing all the changes of BOQ as required while in the Implementation Orders.
• Preparation of BOQ’s and checking the quantities by visiting sites.
• Preparation of breakdown the lump sum items
• Checking contractor quantities as per As-Built Drawings.
• Checking all the requirements and set a thorough BOQ to the client before the preliminary handover.
• Summarizing a fair BOQ price comparison with all the latest approved drawings.
Cost Estimation Engineer – Mechanical
Oct 2009 – Oct 2011
SEW Infrastructures, Hyderabad, India
• Scrutinize, review of Mechanical tender drawings/documents for any discrepancies, additional BOQ items/ scope and incorporating within the tender offer, liaise with the consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and seek clarifications there to.
• Prepares quantities and cost breakdown of Plumbing, fire protection and Mechanical work package.
• Prepares itemized cost breakdown scope of work and bill of quantities.
• Maintain vendor’s database, floating enquiries to sub-contractors and Suppliers.
• Analyze and compare quotations received at bid stage and clarifying exclusions/qualifications within.
• Compilations of tender/bid offer submission.
• Prepares budgetary cost estimates for each proposed project.
• Review plans and prepares list of possible value engineering.
• Coordinates with the design department in preparation of budgetary cost estimates.
• Prepares/cost study the proposed project of business development.
• Maintain logs for claims and there by agreeing variations/change orders.
• Preparation and compiling variation claim document with all relevant substantiation to the satisfaction of the client/consultant.
Mechanical Site Engineer
Jan 2007 – Oct 2009
First point Consulting Services, a division of MEP services, Hyderabad
• Reviewed design drawings and specification of various projects
• Responsible for the approval of shop drawings and Co-ordination drawings
• Approval of Material submittal based on project Technical Specifications
• Attended weekly and monthly meetings on site
• Checking Plan & Specification to ensure that the activities at site are confirming it.
• Inspection of all Mechanical works on site as per Inspection request on daily basis.
• Processing and Approval of the AS-Built drawings.
• Responsible for the approval of shop drawings and Co-ordination drawings.
• Reviewed and approved Bill of Material (BOM) based on project Technical Specifications.
• Checked Plan & Specification to ensure that the activities at site are confirming to it, and to maintain the proper quality of work.
• Inspected all Mechanical works on site as per Inspection request on daily basis.
• Quantifying of quantities as per Approved AS-Built drawings.
• Involved in testing and commissioning of various systems.
Masters (MS) in Advanced Design Engineering
Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, S1 1WB
Master of Business Administration (Executively specialized in Project Management, Graduated and certification under process).
NIMS University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Bachelor of Science & Technology – Mechanical Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
• HVAC MEP Designing for HVAC Systems, India
• AUTO DESK’S REVIT MEP from RamSys Info Cad an Autodesk’s authorized training centre, India.
• Diploma in Computer Teacher Training Course (MJPIE) From Mindware InfoTech, India.
• AUTO CAD (2D, 3D) from CAD world an Autodesk’s authorized training centre India.
• PRO-Engineer Wild fire 4.0 From CAD World an Autodesk’s authorized training centre, India.
• Computing and Software: Auto Cad and Microsoft-Office 2000
• Computing and Software: PTC’s Pro-E Wildfire 4.0 and below.
Memberships & Affiliations
• Member of Saudi Engineers Council (Saudi Arabia) with membership no: 153503
• Registered as Professional Engineer with Indian Society of Technical Engineering Council (India) with membership no: AP095
• Best B.Tech thesis from the department of Mechanical Engineering in particular final project.
• Awarded as a best participation in MECH ZEAL a National Level Technical Presentation in Mechanical Engineering
• Part of a healthy participation in TECHNO ZEAL a National Level Technical Presentation
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.