An ambitious and dedicated qualified Stone Mason / Bricklayer with 5 years’ post-apprenticeship experience as a self-employed professional. Demonstrates a keen eye for detail, consistently producing neat and precise stonework. Diligently reads and interprets technical drawings / diagrams to ensure compliance with client requirements. Utilizes strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
SELF-EMPLOYED Brick Layer and Stone Mason (2008 – date)
Co. Galway, Ireland
• Prioritizing workload and managing time to fulfil multiple responsibilities simultaneously including building interior/exterior walls of buildings and developing internal/external stonework of new builds
• Reading and accurately interpreting plans / drawings to ensure that all works are completed in accordance with specific client requirements
• Working effectively as part of a team to produce decorative stonework for fireplaces and stoves, additionally, constructing stonewalls to surround private residences
• Delegating tasks to colleagues in accordance with experience and skills to manage periods of high demand for brick / stone work
FAS APPRENTICESHIP (2003 – 2008)
Various on and off-the-job phases
• Pro-actively maximising all opportunities to develop a comprehensive understanding of buildings and how they are built
• Developing valuable skills in interpreting technical drawings / diagrams, additionally gaining on-site experience of techniques for laying brick and stone
• Consistently passing all assessments at the end of each phase to gain an a cohesive theoretical and practical understanding of brick and stone
Education and Qualifications
FETAC Certificate: Level 6 Advanced Craft – Brick / Stone Laying (2008)
Leaving Certificate: St. Paul’s Secondary School, Oughterard, Co. Galway, Ireland (2003)
English (mother tongue), intermediate Irish and basic French
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.