A Focused and Motivated Professional, who currently has higher qualification in Project Management, with a comparable experience in the construction industry. Applicant has previously completed the projects to the highest quality, within time and budget by effectively organizing, managing and utilizing all resources. Looking for a Project Management role in a dynamic and competitive environment in order to implement the experience and skills in to practice, with a vision of career development as well as skill enrichment.
MSc Project Management in the Built Environment. Oxford Brookes University (UK) 2012-2013
• Project Planning and Procurement
• Project Evaluation and Finance
• Opportunity and Risk Management
• Project Management and the Law
• Technology and Design Management
• Management Theory and Human Behaviour
Predicted grade: Merit (above 60 per cent)
Bachelor of Technology (Hons) Civil Engineering, Preston University (Pakistan) 2006-2008
Grade: GPA 3.3
Bachelor of Technology (Pass) Civil Engineering, Preston University (Pakistan) 2003-2005
Grade: GPA 3.0
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Civil), Govt Polytechnic Institute, Sargodha (Pakistan) 1999-2002
Grade: Second Division
PROJECT ENGINEER, Descon Engineering Ltd (Mirpur, Pakistan) December 2010-March 2011
Duties and Skills:
• Conducting training and induction for all tradesmen arriving on the site
o Job oriented tool box talks and leading field training
• Preparing daily and weekly reports and responsibility for delivering job safety analysis
• Organising and directing the construction works according to the detailed specifications
• Ensuring effective utilisation of equipment and manpower to maximise productivity
• Co-ordination with the HSE department to ensure the safety of workers and to identify hazards
SITE ENGINEER – MANGLA DAM RAISING PROJECT, Descon Engineering Ltd (Pakistan)
Duties and Skills:
• Co-ordination: working actively with the project management teams in order to meet project objectives with regard to cost, quality, schedule and safety.
• Communication: effective communication with client, designers, consultants and subcontractors
• Motivating staff in order to achieve goals and targets
• Responsibility to manage and execute a wide range of different construction activities, including roads, dams (earth fill and spillways), buildings, water supply and sewerage
SUB ENGINEER, Government of Punjab (Punjab, Pakistan) March 2005 – May 2006
Duties and Skills:
• Negotiation with farmers in order to achieve a joint decision regarding the construction of water courses for their land
• Inspection: monitoring the construction work of different subcontractors in order to complete the work according to specification and drawings.
“Collaboration in the supply chain down to subcontractors in UK construction industry”, September 2013 (Oxford Brookes University)
Risk register report to identify the risks and opportunities of the Eco-Town development project in North West Bicester, UK. February 2013, (Oxford Brookes University)
MS office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
Professional Training and Courses
Management skills development (communication skills, leadership and motivational skills, and negotiation skills), Descon Engineering Headquarters, 2006
Accident prevention and safe work practices, Descon Engineering Ltd, 2009
English, Urdu, Punjabi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.