Great analyzer of client needs in the development of relevant products that optimize conversion rates and also project managing the launch of these products. Excellent communicator of product value proposition to win business support and to highlight product strengths to clients and sales teams. Demonstrated leadership as management trainee with experience across financial planning & analysis,3G networks, sales, product development, project & vendor management etc.
April – Sept’13 Enterprise Mobile Voice and Data Products Manager, Vodafone Ghana
• Managed a portfolio accounting for over 30% of business unit revenue.
• Defined, scoped and launched new mobile products to ensure month on month growth of over 5%.
• Responsible for defining and leading enterprise mobile products strategy.
• Influenced development of business processes and IT system interactions to support mobile customer experience.
• Managed product lifecycles (using performance data to make product investment and withdrawal decisions).
• Project managed the development and launching of new products.
April 13 Small & Medium Enterprise Products Manager, Vodafone Ghana
• Launched new products for SME market segment that increased sales revenue by 40%.
• Developed new products and processes to reduce fixed voice customer churn by 10%.
• Commissioned and gathered market intelligence for analysis (customer profiling, competitive intelligence, industry analysis, economic signals etc.)
• Set SME Products strategy and built roadmaps.
• Determined business case and pitched propositions to product steering committee to gain support.
Sept’ 12 – Feb’ 13 Data Centre Services Specialist, Vodafone Ghana
• Defined an effective plan & roadmap for setting up Datacenter and established the services portfolio (projected $2 million revenue).
• Defined strategy to expand infrastructure and product portfolio to ensure 80% year on year growth.
• Completed business case to ensure profitability and gained support from senior management.
• Led the financial modelling of the products and provided input for budgeting.
Aug’ 12 Graduate Executive, Vodafone Ghana
(Management training program where real life projects are worked on)
Project 1 IP Design & Configuration For 3G Network
• Designed & configured Multiprotocol Label Switching routers for 38 3G sites.
Project 2 3G Site Roll-Out Project Management
• Managed project from planning, initial equipment installation through to integration and clearance of snags.
Project 3 Distribution Management System
• Analyzed and reported on cell site traffic and performance to aid business decisions on areas of investments and identification of sales opportunities.
Project 4 National Trade Audit
• Conducted a commercial audit of sales teams and sales partners across 4 regions.
Project 5 Enterprise Fixed Broadband Product Development
• Developed new line of products that addressed the change in customer demand, met revenue target and also reduced churn by 10% once it was launched.
Project 6 Self Service Hub Development
• Developed a self-service hub for all software, hardware and operating system issues.
Project 7 Financial Planning & Analysis
• Analyzed spend and identified opportunities to cut 1 million across various departments.
Project 8 Service Assurance & Vendor Management
• Managed vendors to ensure fixed and mobile service issues are resolved within SLAs.
2010-11 Shift Electrical Operator at Sunon Asogli Power (Ghana) Ltd, Tema, Ghana.
(A thermal power plant with 200MW generating capacity)
• Operated, maintained & monitored LiBr base centralized cooling system, 161kV, UPS, DC and Emergency Power Supply systems.
OTHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACTIVITIES
2013-14 Recipient of Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme (Managed by British Council)
• Scheme targets young leaders with a track record of success in their fields who demonstrate competence in management, entrepreneurship and strategy.
Volunteer on Social E-learning Project, Deffor Ventures Ghana Ltd, Accra, Ghana.
(A project that aims to distribute innovative educational content via the internet)
• Reviewed existing digital interactive educational materials and helped provide more.
2009-10 Vice President , Electrical & Electronic Engineering Students Association (KNUST)
• Excellent experience in goal setting, project management, organization and budget monitoring.
Volunteer at Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana, Accra, Ghana.
(An international organization that tackles population and social issues.)
• Worked as a facilitator to a group of students to encourage them to have a positive attitude towards education and also to help them find solutions to sexual health issues.
MSc. Engineering & Management (Distinction)
University of Exeter, Exeter, United Kingdom
2006-10 BSc. (Hons) 2:1 in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana.
2002-05 SSSCE – 5As and 3Bs, Mathematics (A), Chemistry (A), Geography (A) & Physics (B)
Achimota Secondary School, Accra, Ghana
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.