I am working at Nokia Egypt as IP Customer Support Engineer for Juniper MX/SRX products and i would like to work in UK/EU.
Skills include Troubleshooting , SW , HW upgrades. solving cases for Juniper MX/SRX products.
I have JNCIP-SP and JNCIS-SEC. I am preparing to have JNCIE-SP in 6 months.
-Provide first level , second level and third level technical support for customer queries in cooperation with Juniper JTAC, according to customer contract and internal support model
- Installation and/or commission
• Current Job
NSN (Nokia Solutions & Networks) Egypt
from May-2007 till present.
Job Description: Senior IP Customer Support Engineer, the job encompasses:
Responsible to do the following:
– Implementation, Traffic Migration for Juniper M120 routers, ISG-2000 and Netscreen 5400 for Mobinil Egypt.
– Implementation for Cisco Switches (Switching with protocols like VLAN, TRUNKING, STP) on for Vodafone Egypt.
– S/W & H/W upgrade for SRX5800 for Vodafone Egypt.
– Support one of biggest ISP in Egypt, it is Link Dot Net (LDN) on Juniper M-Series and E-series which include Software upgrade, Hardware replacement, troubleshooting technical cases for PPPOE, PPPOA, MPLS, STATIC ROUTING, IGP (OSPF), BGP, MPLS (LDP and RSVP) Qos and open JTAC cases if needed as well.
– Support for Etisalat ISP on M/E series Software upgrade, Hardware replacement, troubleshooting technical cases for PPPOE, PPPOA, MPLS, STATIC ROUTING, IGP (OSPF), BGP, MPLS (LDP and RSVP) and open JTAC cases if needed as well.
– Working with Mobinil one of the biggest Mobil Operator in Egypt in MX and SRX starting from March-2014 to support them on MX and SRX for S/W & H/W cases.
– 24/7 emergency support.
– Test M/E-Series Hardware in NSN LAB before open Juniper RMAs.
– Execute Care tasks typically within own country/area.
– Provide first level , second level and third level technical support for customer queries with cooperation with Juniper JTAC, according to customer contract and internal support model:
• Determines need for technical escalation to next level support.
• Does on site trouble shooting if required
• Responsible for emergency support activities.
– Perform SW maintenance activities such as installation & test of technical/change notes /change deliveries.
– On-site support at customers’ premises participating network operation service, when applicable.
On request perform:
– Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities.
– Technical/customer acceptance testing
• Previous Position
Working at EgyNet (Egyptian Company for Networks)
March 2000 till May 2007.
Title: Senior Network Engineer, the job encompasses:
Technical Senior Network Operations Engineer:
Responsible for the following:
– Third level support for technical problems related to IP Data Network.
– Assigning team members to different tasks.
– Managing and full configuration of:
1. Access servers (Lucent Max-TNT, Huawei Expert) for Dial UP free Net & ISDN Backup services
2. Termination routers (Juniper ERX-1400, ERX-700) for DSL service.
3. Gateway routers (Juniper M10i, M5, and Cisco7513) for Internet Service using BGP Protocol.
4. Cisco PIX Firewall for EgyNet Security.
5. Packeteer Packet Analyzer/Shaper
6. RADIUS servers for accounting & Authentication.
7. MRTG server for monitoring EgyNet Traffic.
Working Period at EgyNet:
Started with the installation of the Lucent BSTDX-9000 frame relay switches with a team consisting of 6 Engineers and 3 technicians, We installed 43 locations by the end of June 2000.
From January 2001 till September 2001:
Part of the installation and operation team of EgyNet ATM network (Lucent CBX-500 ATM switches and Lucent Stinger DSLAMS), which consisted of 25 locations and their management server preparation, was done under the supervision of Lucent as a main contractor.
Our role was to configure the switches and put them in service and run the acceptance tests.
The ATM network also provided local bandwidth to the frame relay network by using the interconnection STM-1 links between them.
During this period we obtained a 45 Mb/s Internet link with Flag and started providing DSL internet service.
From October 2001 till September 2002:
I was responsible of the installation of Access Servers for Free Internet Dial UP Numbers in 56 POP all over Egypt
From October 2002 till now:
I am working in Routing Team in as a senior network operation engineer.
I worked in EgyNet in configurating of following devices:
1- Cisco 7513 Series to provide IBW for our ISPs customers using BGP, EIGRP, ppp protocols configuration.
2- Juniper ERX-1400, ERX-700 as termination Routers for XDSL service using dynamic interfaces assignment for PPPOA & PPOE ADSL customers.
3- Juniper M10i, M5 as Gateways Routers using BGP protocol configuration, physical interface configuration for Fast Ethernet & Giga Ethernet interfaces, policy-option configuration, firewall filter configuration
4- Packeteer Packet Shaper box as packet analyzer / Shaper for our Internet Link.
5- Cisco PIX Firewall as a firewall for EgyNet LAN.
6- Access server Lucent Max-TNT and Huawei configurations for dial up service. Also I configured ISDN Backup solution on Max-TNT and Huawei Access Servers.
7- MRTG server configuration for monitoring EgyNet Routers traffic.
– Working at Hi-Tech Zone Company which is a maintenance and dealer of Compaq PC’s as a H/W and system Engineer. I stayed in it 4 month.
– Working at MisrNet Company which is an ISP as technical support for customer on the Internet and as networks engineer. I stayed in it 2 months.
– Working at Jupiter2000 Company which is a Developing
Company, ORACLE partner and IBM Authorized Education Center.
1 – My job is Database Programming under PowerBuilder. The projects that I worked in it are Store Project for Clubs and Purchasing Project.
2 – I have very good knowledge in Devloper2000 version 6 (Form Builder & Report Builder).
3 – In this company I took course in Windows NT Server and I am responsible of the whole network in our company.
4 – I was worked in it from 1/9/1999 to 1/3/2000.
Last graduation: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering in Computers & Systems Engineering
University education: Faculty of Engineering, Ain shams University
Date of graduation: June 1998
Overall grade: Good
Graduation Project: Modeling and Simulation of Discrete Event systems using Petri Nets.
Project Grade: V. Good
Arabic Mother Tongue Mother Tongue Mother Tongue
English V.Good V.Good V.Good
French Fair Fair Fair
Courses & Certifications
• Cisco Courses & Certifications:
1) I took CCNA & CCNP courses at NTI from 3-3-2002 to 25-4-2002.
2) I have CCNA 640-607 Certification at 13-June-2002.
3) I have BSCI 642-801 Certification at 09-June-2005 (Routing track of CCNP (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP…)).
• Juniper Certifications:
1) FWV (JNCIA-FWV) Certificate (Expired, 13-4-2008 to 31-12-2011)
2) SSL (JNCIA-SSL) Certificate (Expired, 12-1-2008 to 31-12-2011)
3) JNCIA-M (Associate, M/T-series) Certificate (Inactive 21-8-2007 to 21-8-2009)
4) JNCIS-M (Specialist, M/T-series) Certificate (Certified 16-10-2010 to 20-11-2012) (Renewed on 29-Dec-2012 )
5) JNCIP-M (Professional, M/T-series) (Cert ID: 1240) Certificate (Certified 16-10-2010 to 20-11-2012) JNCIP-SP (Renewed on 29-Dec-2012)
6) JNCIS-SEC Certificate (on 27-Dec-2014)
7) Preparing for JNCIE-SP Lab Exam in 6 months.
• Juniper Courses:
1) Juniper Advanced Routing at Juniper Amsterdam(12-2008)
2) JUN-VPN – Advanced VPNs at Juniper Amsterdam (19-7-2010 – 21-7-2010)
3) JNCIP-M Bootcamp June-2010 at NSN Egypt.
4) Juniper Firewall FWV , IDP and SSL-VPN courses at Spectrum Dubai (11-2007)
5) JUN-JIR- Junos Intermediate Routing(26-11-2012 to 27-11-2012)(Virtual Classroom)
6) JUN-JSPX- Junos Service Provider Switching(28-11-2012 to 29-11-2012) (Virtual Classroom)
7) JUN-JMV-JUNOS MPLS and VPNS(3-12-2012 to 7-12-2012) (Virtual Classroom)
8) AJSPR – Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing (10-12-2012 to 14-12-2012) (Virtual Classroom)
9) JCOS – Junos Class of Service (17-12-2012 to 18-12-2012) (Virtual Classroom)
10) JMR – Junos Multicast Routing (19-12-2012 to 20-12-2012) (Virtual Classroom)
11) JNCIE-SP BootCamp (28-10-2013 to 1-11-2013) at Juniper Amsterdam.
12) JUN-AJSEC – Advanced Junos Security (21-9-2014 to 23-09-2014) at NSN Egypt
13) Juniper – Junos Intrusion Prevention Systems (JIPS) (24-9-2014 to 25-09-2014) at NSN Egypt
• DNS InfoBlox Training:
1) Infoblox – NIOS Configuration Class 6.3 (NCC) 1-2-April at Nokia Egypt
2) Infoblox – Advanced Administration Class 6.3 (ACC) 5-7-April-2015 at Nokia Egypt.
3) Infoblox -Advanced Diagnostics & Troubleshooting Class (ADTC) 8-9-April-2015 at Nokia Egypt
• Lucent Courses:
– NMS NavisCore NMS Fundamentals / ATM Configuration / Frame Relay , from 27/2/2000 to 3/3/2000
– Navis Access , from 2/4/2001 to 3/4/2001
– Stinger Configuration & Administration, from 4/4/2001 to 5/4/2001
– Navis Core / ATM Configuration / IP Navigator , from 8/4/2001 to 12/4/2001
• Principles of IP Telephony ( VOIP ) and Related Protocols course at NTI (National Telecommunication Institute) from 21/8/2005 to 25/8/2005
• English Courses:
– I attended and passed intermediate level-1 general English course at British council summer 2004.
• Software Courses:
– C/C++ programming languages in IBM Education Center during faulty study.
– Windows NT4 Server and Workstation in IBM Education Center at 1999.
Training & Software Skills
– Training in ICL Company Summer (1998).
– Windows NT, Windows 98, Microsoft Word & Excel.
– PowerBuilder , C\C++
– Visual C++5
– Visual Basic
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.