ITSM expert with 17 years in IT services, from Support Analyst to Systems Engineer, Team Leader/Coordinator and finally Customer Service and Delivery Manager; I have defined quality of service and customer satisfaction as my objectives for the past few years, and by doing so ensured our customers fidelity and increased profits.
ITSM expert with 17 years in IT services, from support analyst to Systems Engineer, team leader/coordinator and finally Customer Service and Delivery Manager; I have defined quality of service and customer satisfaction as my objectives for the past few years, and by doing so ensured our customers fidelity and increased profits.
EXPERTISE & QUALIFICATIONS
Systems / Infrastructures / ITSM / Management / Other
Microsoft Infrastructures – (MCSE) ITIL v2011 (Foundation+SOA) – Leadership for 10+ analysts – Project Management (PMI-PMP)
Scripting, Automation, Security, Identity Management – Microsoft MOF – Resources Coordination Service Now, Sharepoint
Security / Identity Management – Infrastructure As a Service – Customer Relationships – Analytical skills
ITERGY (UK) – CANADIAN BASED IT SERVICES COMPANY, MICROSOFT PARTNER OF THE YEAR 2012
Worked wiithin a 15 strong International Enterprise Managed Services team, I held the following functions:
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (2006-…)
• Control of the service delivered in regard to contracts, service offering and Service Levels, allowing to identify and remediate to service issues at multiple levels (tools, training,…); In that objective I have built the necessary reports and dashboards, and initiated many continuous improvement activities;
• Reporting: I have built the templates and reports that have become essentials to our customers’ shared infrastructure management: daily dashboards, monthly reports. I also write the incident reports and chair post-mortem meetings;
• Team and customer coordination: I chair weekly operational meetings at international level, and created a minutes template that allows the end to end tracking of all activities;
• Billing: I created the consolidation tools to track billable items and services, as well as the reports used for customer invoicing;
• I act as project manager for service transitions, customer onboarding, and operational projects;
• I created a new streamlined and modular statement of work contract template to simplify the contract writing process and ensure alignment with the service.
TEAM LEADER/COORDINATOR (2006-…)
• Identification and remediation to elements impeding incident resolution: I have put in place several methods and tools documented in an analyst handbook;
• Knowledge Base management: I have designed and deployed tools and methods (versioning, calendars…), as well as document templates (procedures, incident reports…);
• Ticketing tool / ITSM tool management: I have over the years improved the existing tool (Footprints) with custom automation to improve the ticket workflow and facilitate analysts’ work, thus improving the customer service while reducing costs. In 2014 I managed the transition to a Service-Now instance I designed, and maintain it today.
SENIOR ANALYST (2006-…)
• Design and manage directory services (>100k users), manage operational projects to improve, increase the capacity and availability, and reduce the TCO of the infrastructures and services;
• Process design and procedure writing;
• Technical Guidance and assistance to analysts and customers.
ARES – FRENCH IT SERVICE COMPANY (LIQUATED IN 2011)
As part of the Provence team, I participated to service management and system deployments for many customers such as the French healthcare (CNAM), the French Home Office (Ministère de l’Intérieur), MAAF (insurances/mutual), McCormick (food service), RTM (public transports), and CMA-CGM (transports/shipping).
PRE-SALES ENGINEER (2004- 006)
Analysis and pre-sales design and documentation of Wintel architectures. In this context, I deployed a prototype of 50 servers (HP Blades) used as part of a tender offer by the French National Healthcare (CNAM);
SYSTEMS ENGINEER 2002-2004)
Design, documentation, and deployment of Wintel solutions, Citrix, Clusters, and/or blades. I notably participated to the migration to Active Directory of the French National Healthcare (CNAM);
ARES – FRENCH IT SERVICE COMPANY (lLIQUIDATED IN 2005)
In Avignon, I participated to the IT management of customers such as local or regional councils and authorities.
SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (1999-2001)
User assistance, correction of hardware or software faults.
TRAINING, DIPLOMAS & QUALIFICATIONS
ITIL Foundation + ITIL Service Offering and Agreements (2013)
PMI (Project Management Institute)
PMP (Project Management Professional) (2011)
MCSE Windows Server 2003 (2006)
MCP Windows 2000 Server (2004)
Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
DEST Informatique (2004) (Master in computer science)
BTS Informatique de gestion (2001)
(B-Tech in computer science)
Baccalauréat série S (1996)
(Science : Physics & chemistry)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Scuba Diving -several dedicated trips, notably a cruise on the Red Sea to follow hammer sharks (2008), and in Mexico to dive in the Cenotes (2013).
Trekking and walks – mostly in the French Alps and the Luberon.
Travelling – 6 months stay in Ahmedabad, India (Gujarat), as paying guest in a family (2005). 2 months in Landour-Mussoorie, India (Uttarakhand) at the foothills of the Himalayas. Trips to Island, India (Kerala), Tahiti, U.S.A/Canada, French Indies, Réunion island, French Guyana.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.