Creative Humanities teacher, Visionary and empowering Teaching and Learning Advisor working in the Trust Fund Schools Project with Yayasin Amir/ LeapEd in consultation with Nord Anglia in Malaysia , as well as a pro-active and thoroughly professional educational consultant having worked in the PPP Reform of the UAE, former Coordinator of Humanities, and also Head of History; motivational subject and team leader with empowering management style who has fostered the introduction of classroom teaching strategies that have enhanced pupil performances in GCSE History examinations; also AQA examiner and Subject Mentor (History) University of Manchester teacher training. Now wishes to draw on this portfolio of achievement and experience in career-enhancing teaching placement.
• Teacher of Humanities and MYP teacher ( History & Geography) , King Fahad Academy, London, UK
• Teaching & Learning Advisor, Nord Anglia Trust Fund Schools Project , Malaysia, 2011
• English Teacher Advisor for School Improvement Partnership, Al Ain 2008-11
• CELTA “Pass” obtained in May 2008, International House , Dubai, UAE
• Attended the TESOL Arabia in 2008, 2009 in the UAE.
• Teacher of the Young Learners Programme at the British Council, Dubai, UAE.
• Coordinator of Humanities and Life skills in an International School with IGCSE progression and then to IB.
• Coordinated Humanities Grades 6-8, History and Geography Grade 9,and Life Skills 2005-2007
• Attended the NESA conference in Bahrain, 2006
• Head of History Department since Sept 2003
• “Department has clear vision and passion for subject.” – OFSTED Inspection – Jan 2004
• External Examiner and Moderator for History Paper III AQA Summer 2003
• Subject Mentor for Manchester University Teacher Training – History
• On School Academic Board – Curriculum Planning and Policy Development
• Regular participant in relevant professionally enhancing INSET
• March 2005 invited by the Chief Education Officer, Manchester to accompany a Study Visit to Boston USA, focusing on Small Schools/Smaller learning communities as part of the Building Schools for Future Collaboration team.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.