Accomplished, Proactive Professional Engineer with significant experience of 20 years in Instrumentation & Control Systems. Honed with a diverse experience in full life cycle of plant including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Project Management and Maintenance. Recognized for accountability, responsibility, strong adherence to safety, Quality, ability to work well as team member and leader, and exceptional work ethics. Demonstrated excellence in handling multi-million dollar projects.
International Certifications in Project Management from PMI and AUTOMATION, CAP from ISA.
Distinction of catering for one of the top EPC company with a unique blend of professional, technical, Business and leadership skills.
Accomplished, Proactive Professional Engineer with significant experience of 20 years in Instrumentation & Control Systems. Honed with a diverse experience in full life cycle of plant including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Project Management and Maintenance. Recognized for accountability, responsibility, strong adherence to safety, Quality, ability to work well as team member and leader, and exceptional work ethics. Demonstrated excellence in handling multi-million dollar projects. Proven technical, interpersonal communications, and training skills.
Core Competencies include:
Proposals/Tender :Review ITB, Prepare Inst. Index, BM/BQ, Man-hours, Risk, Vendor Specialist requirements, Training requirements, Requisitions list, estimate Costing with in +/- 10%.
Engineering: Project Scheduling, Man-hour Control, Inter discipline coordination, issue deliverables on schedule, Progress monitoring, Lead design team, Mentor juniors, Vendor documentation.
Procurement: Vendor Management, Requisitions, TBE, attend Weekly POP meetings.
Construction: Technical support to Construction sites, Sub-Contractor management, Site visits.
Excellency: Control systems design including PLC, SCADA, DCS, SIS, ES, Foundation Field Bus, F & G Detection Systems, Smart Plant Instrumentation- SPI (Intools).
• Handling activities right from conceptualization stage to execution including finalization of technical specifications, Budgeting, scheduling, progress monitoring, Cost control etc.
• Preparing project schedules and monitoring activities with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs and quality compliance to ensure timely execution of projects.
• Selecting control schemes & instruments, identifying appropriate control system, handling enquiry specification preparation.
• Monitoring simulation and loop checking of various instruments as per company standards / specifications
• Managing functions involving resource planning, design & development in coordination with internal departments and equipment/system suppliers (Vendors).
• Development of P & ID, Control logic diagram, Cause & Effect, Control narratives, Instrument Index, IO list & alarm list.
• Development of Cable tray layout, Cable schedule, Instrument layout, JB schedule, Interconnection diagrams & Loop drawings.
• Rehabitation of Al-Muajjiz crude oil Terminal, Saudi Arabia, 200 million US$.
• Ethane Cracker Expansion Project for Petro-Rabigh, Saudi Arabia, 200 million US$.
• Kianly LPG Tank Farm (6600 M3), Jetty Operations, Caspian Sea, Turkmenistan, 100 million US$.
• Doosti Water Dam Automation 1250 MCM Storage Capacity, Iran, 100 million US$.
• Turkmenbashi LPG Tank Farm & Terminal Automation (13000 M3), Turkmenistan, 20 million US$.
• Cross Country Pipeline for Butane & Propane, 23 KMS, Kianly, Turkmenistan, 30 million US$.
• Serax LPG Tank Farm & Terminal Automation (2200 M3), Turkmenistan, 10 million.
• Kushka LPG Tank Farm & Terminal Automation (1200 M3), Turkmenistan, 5 million US$.
With JGC Gulf International, Saudi Arabia as Lead Control & Instrumentation Engineer
• Key Lead Engineer for JGC for the following Projects
o 200 million US$ Ethane Cracker, Client: Petro Rabigh.
o 200 million US$, Al-Muajjiz crude oil Terminal, Client -Saudi Aramco.
• Effectively lead a team of 14 Engineers for EPC works related to I & C works , finalize DCR, ERD as per CRD.
• Involving in selection of field instruments, and make sure, no deviations from Project specifications and Aramco standards.
• Conducting detailed review and commenting on Requisition, Instrumentation specification sheets, TBE and Vendor documents
• Attending meetings of Project weekly, POP, Expediting, 3D Model Review, Hazop, SIL etc..
• Attending KOM, Design review meetings with vendors, sign-off minutes of meeting.
• Preparing 1 week, 2 weeks look ahead schedules, weekly reports, monthly report & LE report to PMT.
• Chalking out manpower mobilization plan and Facilitating Technical support to construction site from the Home office.
• Participating in Site survey for Brownfield projects, FEED for revamp, upgrade and debottlenecking works.
• Attending FAT, IFAT, SAT, ISAT for the Process Control Systems (PCS) and third party packages.
• Involved in field bus design, segment check and validation.
• Liaising with:
o Procurement & Technical Support Team for construction activities.
o Discipline Engineers, Instrumentation Designers, Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Client, Sub-contractor & Vendor Representatives, Commissioning & Construction Personnel for EPC and PMC works.
o Quality control and Assurance Department for resolving quality issues and ensuring compliance with company’s ISO quality procedures.
o Bid documents submitted in proposals stage and issuing inquiry requisitions.
o Techno-commercial vendor offers and preparing material estimates.
o PFD & PID drawings and systems capability to meet operational, safety, reliability & integrity requirements.
o Control drawings, Logic sheets, Graphics, Interconnection drawings, loop drawings.
• Spearhead a team of 14 Engineers for Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) works related to Ethane Cracker Expansion Project for Petro-Rabigh and Al-Muajjiz crude oil Terminal.
• Excellency in Client handling skills. Instrumental in lifting Engineering progress from 57% to 90% in 3 months (AMT Project).
• Demonstrated excellence in preparing project execution plan, man power mobilization plan and handling vendor coordination.
• Maintained a close coordination with the Yokogawa and Invensys for PCS activities, chaired KOM, PDR and CDR meetings.
• Conducted PCS site survey, Method statement preparation for brown field projects execution with minimum shutdown time.
• Handled the integration of new systems with existing , FEED studies for debottlenecking, revamp and upgradation.
• Acquired appreciations from Client and Proponent for responsibility and accountability in the job execution.
• Curbed C & I cost from 2 million US$ to 1.5 million US$ by optimizing the design and save man-hours in detail Engineering.
With Brainchild Electronic, Taiwan as Lead Control Systems & Automation Engineer
• Offered Professional consulting services, Independently handled 50 OEM’s & 400 system integrators world wide.
• Involved in Business development activities along with Overseas Sales Director and contributed to increase client base from 26 to 80 countries in span of 7 years. Significantly increased COMPANY reputation (Technical consulting) in front of Clients.
• Lead a team of 10 Engineers for Project management services, R & D, technical support, consulting, & system integration services for products & projects related to factory automation & control systems world wide (80 countries).
With Pars Energy, Turkmenistan as Lead Instrumentation & Control Engineer
• Involved in Construction of five LPG Tank farm projects (Bulk Plant).
• Significantly handled works related to Instrumentation & Control Systems including PLC, SCADA, HMI, ESD, SIS, Fire & Gas.
• Lead 10 Engineers, Successfully completed construction of various LPG Tank Farm (30 storage tanks), Terminal (Truck loading, Rail loading & Jetty loading), Pipeline (3 nos, 23 kms) & Water Dam Projects in Iran & Turkmenistan.
With Megatech Control, India as Senior Systems Engineer
• Involved in Detailed Engineering works related to LPG tank farm projects (Bulk plant) in Turkmenistan (Total five projects).
• Lead 10 System Engineers, Significantly handled Siemens & Allen Bradley and other leading automation brands.
• Efficiently provided system integration services related to Control Systems & Automation Systems for various projects in India & Middle East.
With Priya Cement, India as Instrumentation Engineer
• Lead a team of 16 people including Technicians & Engineers for maintenance, calibration & troubleshooting of various instrumentation devices like:
o Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Level, Position, Vibration, Weigh feeders, Electro Static Precipitators (ESP), etc.
o Control valves, Actuators, positioners, gauges, Switches, Siemens PLC & SCADA Systems, etc.
• Efficiently handled activities related to new projects, plant modification and up gradation works, green field, brown field projects, shutdown planning, etc.
• Project Management Professional from Project Management Institute, USA (PMP No:1430982, valid till Jul’17).
• Certified Automation Professional from ISA, USA (CAP No: 40515, valid till Nov’15).
• Smart Plant Instrumentation (INTOOLS) and MS Project 2010.
• MS Office and Internet Applications.
• Served as member of:
• Project Management Institute (PMI).
• International Society of Automation (ISA).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.