Dynamic individual with a track record of achievement demonstrated within administration and engineering sectors. Equipped with the skills to manage, identify, monitor, coordinate resources and plan business activities to consistently deliver in line with targets and service level agreements. Exemplary problem solving skills, an optimistic attitude and an innovative individual. Currently seeking a challenging opportunity in a progressive organization where skill set can be utilized to make impact.
Dynamic individual with a track record of achievement demonstrated within administration and engineering sector. Equipped with the skills to manage, identify, monitor, coordinate resources and plan business activities to consistently deliver in line with targets and service level agreement. Exemplary problem solving skills, an optimistic attitude and an innovative individual. Currently seeking a challenging opportunity in a progressive organization where skill set can be utilized to make a valuable contribution.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skills and business judgement.
• Able to work independently or as a team member.
• Strong personal initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
• Time management
• Relationship management
• Forecasting and Planning
• Corporate Communications
• Financial Analysis and Structuring
• Data Analysis using R-Language, SPSS and logical reasoning
• Technology: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, Project, etc.), Sage, Tally.
Education & Qualifications
MBA Finance, Coventry University, UK
(2013 – 2014)
• Corporate Finance International Financial Market Institutional Investment
• Strategic Management Marketing Management Financial Analysis
• Project Management Organisational Behaviour & HRM Dissertation
BSc. Aerospace Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana
(2006 – 2010)
Operations Management, Coursera-Online
Modules: Process Analysis; Productivity; Response Time, Quality
Introduction to Finance, Coursera-Online
Modules: Financial Valuation; Decision-making theory; Market efficiency; Capital market
Antrak Air Ghana Ltd, Accra-Ghana: A multi-million dollar airline that provides scheduled flight.
Manage corporate maintenance and communication functions, overseeing a US$100K budget and 14-member team. Direct supervision and structuring of maintenance work on aircraft and engineering facilities.
• Provided leadership and support in implementing corrective measures to overcome equipment and facilities problems.
• Implemented improvement procedures for aircraft maintenance.
• Leveraged strength in cost-effective maintenance management and vendor negotiations to end each year in average of 10% under-budget (no compromising of business growth goals)
• Provides coordination of assignments between requestor, facilities maintenance and supervise maintenance staff to ensure that aircraft is in good mechanical condition and is safe for flight.
• Ensure maintenance team follows environmental and safety regulations.
• Identify, monitor, structure and implement policies, tasks and procedures.
• Develop scope, budget and timelines for new project.
• Coordinates and monitors the daily operation of the maintenance personnel by providing operational support with facilities equipment and security related equipment.
• Supervises, evaluates, trains, motivates and manages the duties for the facility maintenance staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that the organisation’s procedures and standards are complied with when carrying out maintenance duties.
• Responsible for availability of tools, equipment and materials to perform the planned tasks.
• Responsible for supplying the necessary technical documents for customers and storage of the organisation’s technical records.
Maintenance Planner, Antrak Air Ghana Ltd
2010 – Present
Scheduling, forecasting and planning maintenance activities that must be carried out.
• Preparing daily work orders or task; plan maintenance work to meet standard requirement, assigning tasks and controlling sequence of maintenance tasks.
• Organising maintenance management system meeting for quality work management, cost control, inventory management and information exchange.
• Tracking life limited components (LLP), service bulletins and airworthiness directives on the aircraft and ensuring compliance.
• Purchasing aircraft spare parts, materials and tools.
• Oversee maintenance records management.
• Conducting maintenance forecasting and planning.
• Playing a key role in the implementation of supply control and tool control.
• Maintaining effective cost control, reporting on cost effectiveness of handling repairs on site or with an external supplier.
• Adhering to Maintenance Key Performance indicators (KPI’s)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.