At present working in Saudi Arabia as Quantity Surveyor and have 6 yrs experience in this field. I've completed B.E Civil and Diploma Civil. I've achieved Advance course in Quantity Surveying in Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors(RICS) through distance learning. Have good knowledge in high rise buildings and quantity take offs. Well exp. in IPC/Sub con bills preparation.
June’14 to Mar’15
Advance Course in Quantity Surveying(ACQS)
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors(RICS)
2007 to 2010
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Thirumalai Engineering College, Kanchipuram
2004 to 2006
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Rajagopal Polytechnic College, Gudiyattam
Feb’14 to Present:
Saudi Binladin Group, PBAD Division, Jeddah, KSA
I am presently working with SBG PBAD as Quantity Surveyor on King Abdullah Financial District Project in Riyadh
May’13 to Dec’13
Ancon Constructions Ind Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, India
I worked with Ancon constructions as Q.S Engineer on Aqualily project in Mehindera Residential City, Chengalpet, Tamilnadu, India
May’10 to May’13
UE Developments India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
I worked with UEDI as Quantity Surveyor on various project
May’06 to June’07
BBIPL Infrastructure Ind Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
I worked with BBIPL as Junior Billing Engineer on Karnataka Housing Board Project in Chandapura, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Employer : SAUDI BINLADIN GROUP (PBAD Division), JEDDAH, KSA
Employment Period : Feb’14 to Till date
Position Held : Quantity Surveyor
Project : KING ABDULLAH FINANCIAL DISTRICT, RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Cost of Project : 19 Billion US Dollars
Client : RAYADAH INVESTMENT COMPANY
Type of Project : High Rise Buildings (Min. 12 floor and Max. 76 floor)
Employer : ANCON CONSTRUCTIONS INDIA PVT LTD, HYDERABAD, INDIA
Employment Period : May’13 to Dec’13
Position Held : Quantity Surveyor.
Project : MAHINDERA RESIDENTIALS – AQUALILY, CHENGALPATTU (CHENNAI)
Cost of Project : INR 13.92 Crore
Client : MAHINDERA RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPERS.
Type of Project : Villa Projects
Employer : UE DEVLOPMENT INDIA PVT. LTD, BANGALORE, INDIA
Employment Period : May’10 to May’13
Position Held : Quantity Surveyor.
Project : 1) CONSTRUCTION OF GROUND FLOOR UNITS IN THE FLOOD AFFECTED AREA IN THE NORTH KARNATAKA DISTRICT (BELLARY, BIJAPUR, BAGALKOTE, RAICHUR AND KOPPALA) UNDER PROGRAMME “AASARE” FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2708 DWELLING UNITS
2)FOUR LANNING OF VARIOUS ROAD IN REWARI TOWN AND CONSTRUCTIONS OF VARIOUS ROADS IN REWARI DISTRICT
Type of Project : Villa Projects, National Highway Projects
Employer : BBIPL INFRASTRUCTURE IND PVT LTD, BANGALORE, INDIA
Employment Period : May’06 to June’07
Position Held : Junior Engineer – Billing
Cost of Project : INR 29 crore
Project : Karnataka Housing Board Project, Chandapura,
Client : Karnataka Housing board.
Type of Project : High Rise Buildings (14 Floors)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare progress invoices in coordination with project manger & site engineer based on contract agreement (Interim Payment Certificate)
• Prepare and Produce proper claims for variation order in coordination with Project Manager and site engineer.
• Produce sufficient technical justification for any variation claims
• Timely preparation of subcontractors and suppliers payment compliance
• Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
• Enquiries, checking quotations & finalization of Sub-contractors
• Carry out take offs for material procurement
• Site Visit to ensure progress is complying within claims and payment made according to agreement
• Take necessary precaution to recover cost for any complication happens in future by retaining sufficient amount
• Compare any quantity claims / request with BOQ to prevent over payment
• Calculate quantities for any modification for variation claims
• Analysing outcomes and preparing detailed monthly progress report
• Oversee technical matters for material approval and backup project manager for necessary actions
• Preparing and submitting final accounts
• Attend weekly progress meeting and client meetings
• Performs any contracts administration duties related to QS
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.