I have been based in Saudi these past three years working for Exxonmobil downstream attaining significant exposure in the following industries:
1. Oil and Gas
2. Power and Mining
3. Petrochemical and Steel
Seeing as greases and lubrications are essentially the blood of any machine, my work has gained me access to many companies in the mentioned industries above working closely with them to streamline technical processes to effectively make cost and time savings with products manufacutred and supplied by our company.
Seasoned solution driven Oil-Gas all rounder with significant international industrial exposure. Excellent communication and delegation skills, strong technical abilities, enthusiastic and determined coupled with the desire to motivate others. Client focused, open minded with a track record of people management within a varied project environment.
• Kent Business School, University of Kent, 2009, MBA
• University of Sheffield, 2006, Chemical Process Engineering, BEng
Jan ’13 – Present: Oil Field Engineer – Arabian Petroleum Supply Company (APSCO) (strategically allied with ExxonMobil) – KSA
Technical field engineer in line with industrial lubricant sales in KSA with main focus on oil and gas operations.
Generating Proof of performance and benefit saving on Exxonmobil products used by clients through intensive monitoring and oil analysis programmes.
Oct ’10 – Jan ‘13: Oil & Gas Segment Lubes Sales Manager – Arabian Petroleum Supply Company (APSCO) (strategically allied with ExxonMobil) – KSA
Managing industrial lubricant sales in KSA on segmented basis focused on oil and gas operations in the centre of the Oil and Gas world.
Major Clients include:
• SABIC affiliates
Feb ’10 – Jun ’10: Project Manager – Rico Ltd. – Sudan
Assisted customer service in maintenance issues and conducted routine visits to understand company operations and help in the restructuring of the internal organization of Rico Ltd.
Sep ’09 – Jan ’10 : Web page designing assistant – Meger Ltd. – UK
After graduating from my MBA the economic recession of 2008-09 left a scarce job market.
Wanting to always stay busy I was recruited through an agency (New Appointments Group, Kent) for an temporary IT assistant position at Meger Ltd.
My main duty was assisting the making of the companies international website.
Feb ’07-Sep ’08: Measuring While Drilling Engineer – Schlumberger Ltd – Sudan
Field engineer at rig site locations coordinating and conducting effective drilling operations. Responsible for operating Schlumberger drilling and measuring tools in horizontal, vertical and deviated wells.
Representing the company in front of major Canadian, Chinese, Malaysian and Sudanese Government clients like CNPC, GNPOC, WNPOC and PETRONAS.
Carried out operations under tight regulations imposed by international trade sanctions that directly affected company operations.
Received up-to-date training in health and safety, achieving QHSE Certification passport. Efficient problem resolving in unprecedented circumstances.
Worked with multi-national workforce communicating in English, Arabic and basic Chinese.
Dec ’06-Feb ’07: Market Research Assistant – Pfizer Ltd – Sandwich, UK
Working as part of a contracted team employed to restructure the medical research database and documents archive of the world’s leading pharmaceutical company. Familiarised with the internal politics and research machine that drives the manufacturing of modern medicines.
• Managed volumes of Medical Research Data in a tight deadline 2 month project.
• Implemented strategies that proved to be key to effective process management.
• Identifying and developing new areas for opportunity and presenting them to management after having done the research.
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint & Access)
• Basic Web-design (Beta software), Audio editing
• Schlumberger Engineering software (IDEAL)
• JDE Oracle system
Fluent spoken and written in English and Arabic, basic French
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Evolving segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
• Identifying key external environment undertakings and strategically secure profitable operations.
• Motivating and guiding associates / subordinates to strive for delivering superlative performance to attain revenue targets, within allocated funds and time limits.
• Cultivating & maintaining mutually beneficial relations with clients to ensure repeat & referral business.
• Attending to clients (individuals/corporate clients) concerns & complaints and effectively resolving them.
• Interacting with the customers to gather their feedback regarding the products’ utilities.
• Maintaining cordial relationship with customers to sustain the profitability of the business.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.