An ambitious and dedicated Chef de Partie with 12 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. Works effectively as part of a team to deliver continently high standards of food and service. Ensures diligent adherence to all relevant policies, procedures and regulations, such as HACCP and Food Safety.
2013 – date
CHEF DE PARTIE
I Holding LLC, Quattro Restaurant, Dubai
• Working effectively as part of a team in this fast-paced, high pressure environment to prepare food of a consistently high standard whilst maintaining an organized, efficient kitchen
• Assuming full responsibility for the operation and administration of the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef, including leading, developing and motivating the team of kitchen staff
• Collaborating with colleagues to create innovative menus, taking into consideration customer feedback and planning / managing the implementation of new menus
• Diligently monitoring the kitchen to ensure compliance with HACCP guidelines relating to hygiene, applying basic knowledge of fruit garnishing and producing high quality Italian / Brazilian cuisine
• Continually striving to enhance and diversify skills by participating in the preparation of different cuisines and gaining a basic knowledge of 15 kinds of meat cut
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
Ramada Plaza Hote, Jumeirha, JLT
• Working as part of the opening team including responsibility for daily food preparation and kitchen organization, additionally, assisting with the setting, running and planning of menus
• Ensuring compliance with HACCP regulations by maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness hygiene, applying basic knowledge of fruit garnishing and working in the main kitchen to prepare Italian cuisine
• Developing knowledge and skills in Mexican, Indian, Continental and Brazilian cooking, also, developing a good understanding of 15 kinds of meat cuts
2010 – 2012
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers, Dubai
Skyler’s Gourmet Bistro, Funky Fusion, Academic City, Sharjah, UAE
2005 – 2007
Xental Hotel, Nepal
Bishwa Bhasha Campus (Campus of International Languages), 2006
HSC: Higher Secondary Certificate (Grade 12), including English and Mathematics
Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal
SLC: School Leaving Certificate
Nepal Government SLC Board
English, Nepali and Hindi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.