15+ years of Managerial professional experience which includes 7 yrs in Saudi Arabia and 6 yrs in Yemen,holding Chief Accountant/Senior Cost Accountant with the team of 6 Accountants, reporting directly to GM/ED.
-Within 2 years wastages reduced from 5% to 2%.
-Reduced receivable credit period from 75 days to 45 days
-Create awareness of "Cost Consciousness" among the floor level.
-Dynamic, result oriented, team player
Enthusiastic & Results – driven Accountancy Professional with 20 + years of experience in Accounts / Finance
With over 15 years of experience in Managerial Cadre in various Manufacturing organizations in India and Abroad.
Professionals & Academic credentials include ACMA (Associate Cost and Management Accountant) M.Com., Post Graduate Diploma in Finance & Commerce.
Adept in Managing the wide spectrum of tasks including Accounts, Finance, Costing, Working Capital Management, Budgeting, MIS & Planning.
Proficient in using M.S. Word & Excel, Tally, AS-400 and Knowledge in ERP / SAP.
A Motivated and diligent team player utilizing excellent communication, inter personal skills with strong analytical mind-set to learn quickly, to analyze the situation, identify requirements and provide solutions.
Presently, associated with M/s. Yemen Dairy & Food Products Inds. as Senior Cost Accountant.
M/s. YEMEN DAIRY & FOOD PRODUCTS INDUSTRIES,
Republic of Yemen
Position : Senior Cost Accountant (Managerial Position)
Period : May 2010 – Till Date
As a Senior Cost Accountant heading the Costing Department of M/s. Yemen Dairy & Food Products Industries, one of the biggest dairies in the Middle East and reporting on Profitability and Working Capital Management.
• Involved in preparation of Financial Reports including Profit & Loss Reports, Cash Flow Reports, Budgets, Monthly and Quarterly forecasts of Resources for Production Requirements. Preparation and analysis of Profitability, Productivity and Efficiency Reports.
• Involved in preparation of Exceptional Production Reports, analysis of Product costs & Contributions and responsible for providing inputs required for pricing decisions.
• Involved in preparation of Budgets for Raw & Packing material, spares and working capital forecasts.
• Adept in creation of cost centres, collection and allocation of costs of products and preparation of cost estimates for the products.
• Responsible for establishment of standard costs and compare with actual costs, preparation of variance analysis reports and identifying, investigating wastage areas and assessing the value of such wastages and reporting on the same.
• Dexterous in fixation of inventory levels and reporting on the inventories as Non-moving, slow-moving and very slow moving and reconciliation of inventory balances.
• Proficient in making ABC Analysis of spare parts and order confirmation for purchase of spares.
• Analysis of Maintenance contracts, spot the grey areas and their cost implications, and verification & passing of maintenance contract bills.
• Assist Internal Audit, Identifying and Liquidation of discarded assets and assist in Capital Budgeting decisions for new equipment.
• Responsible for design and implementation of systems, procedures and internal controls.
• Responsible for generation of MIS Reports required for strategic planning and decision making.
• Successful in reducing wastages from 5% to 2%.
• Brought awareness of cost consciousness from the floor level.
BAKEMATE FACTORY (Manufacture of Food Ingredients & Food Powder)
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Position : Factory Accounts-in-charge
Period : June 2005 – April 2010
As a Factory Accounts In-Charge was taking care of Accounts & Finance, Costing & Budgeting, reporting to the General Director.
• Responsible for day today finance and accounts functions.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform Project cost forecast / budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash flow management reporting for submission to Head Quarters in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Fixed asset processing and reporting.
• Seeking new methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness of cost records.
• Successful completion of year end audit with internal and external auditors.
• Employees, Workers and Management relations were improved by better co-ordination has improved productivity and reduced costs.
M/s. AHMED ABED TRADING ESTABLISHMENTS
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Position : Chief Accountant
Period : March 2003 – March 2005
• Handle full spectrum of financial and Cost Accounting role viz., Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, General Ledger review, forecasting, budgeting etc.,
• Perform cash flow forecasts, budgeting and working closely with the branch operations.
• Monthly visit to branches to do internal Audit as well as physical verification of the inventory reports and its variance.
• Monitor cash status and movement on daily basis.
• Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarising account informations.
• Interacting with Regional and International Head Offices.
• Co-ordination with External Auditors for finalising the financial books of the company.
• Major improvements in Accounts and MIS
• Improved Internal Control System.
M/s. CHEMPLAST SANMAR LIMITED, METTUR DAM
Tamil Nadu, India
(Manufacture of Poly Vinyl Chloride Resin / Caustic Soda / Metron Gases)
Position : Assistant Executive Manager – Accounts
Period : June 1986 – February 2002
• Was responsible for the systematic functioning and co-ordination of all the departments.
• Design, implementation and operation of costing systems and implementing strict controls.
• Involved in establishing standards, calculation of variances and found out the reasons and carried the necessary actions for controlling adverse variances and supervised cost control.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effect accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Establish & maintain cost, sensitivity analysis and early warning of cost over runs.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• Issue Project cost Reports for review and approval.
• Primary responsibilities include assisting operations team in the monthly operations review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting and periodic analysis of operations performance and financial statements to banks.
• Was responsible for payment of statutory dues and submission of statutory returns like TDS, EPF, ESI, Income-Tax and Sales Tax etc.,
• Generated various MIS Reports for decision making at the top level.
• Review Expenses and Recommend Potential Savings.
ACMA (Associate of Cost and Management Accountant) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India) – Year 1996.
Masters Degree in Commerce (M.Com), Annamalai University – Year 1987.
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management, Annamalai University – Year 1988.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.