I have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application and over 5 years of total experience in Windows Systems, out of which 2 years in Windows server Administration. I have worked for multinational companies like Vertex and CSC. I have managed the entire Windows needs of various customers across globe spanning Hundreds of Wintel servers.
My key areas of technical expertise and experience are as follows.
-Proficient in Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 administration including all desktop versions and proven experience working with AD and Windows.
-Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, McAfee EPO and WSUS;
I have demonstrated experience in managing outsourced IT suppliers and worked in a vendor's environment. I have assisted team members in troubleshooting problems and provided proactive support through monitoring and scheduled maintenance. I have also done extensive troubleshooting in desktop Hardware/Software’s.
Over the past 5 years I have received many awards for my outstanding contributions and proven abilities as a Windows System Analyst and Administrator.
Associate Professional – Windows Administration May 2013 – Present
CSC Pvt. Ltd., Noida
• Working for an ASIAPAC account.
• Solving day to day incidents and requests.
• Tickets related to all windows server issues.
• Group policy creations and amendments.
• Server Builds.
• VM builds. (Basic Level skills)
• Windows Patching.
• Raising and performing changes.
Sr. Server Support Analyst – Wintel August 2011 – May 2013
Vertex Customer Services Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
• Creating groups, users and assigning share permissions.
• Administration of WSUS servers.
• Citrix support to the users.
• Administration of file servers.
• Antivirus software implementation – McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
• Creating McAfee agent handlers for all distant sites of Vertex.
• Building servers and domain controllers for all the new sites that Vertex is opening. Been to Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Jodhpur for the same.
• Managing HW issues – Vendor coordination
• Preparing and implementing group policies as per the client and process requirements.
• Managing and supporting 10 sites including Noida Gurgaon, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Mumbai and Pune.
• As vertex is expanded not only in India, supporting and resolving issues for UK based users using Vivantio service desk tool.
• Have been to Vertex United Kingdom for 2 months in April 2012 for Training and on shore experience.
Sr. Desktop Analyst September 2009 – August 2011
Vertex Customer Services Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
Started working as a Desktop analyst in Sept. 2009 and then promoted as a Sr. Desktop Analyst on April 2010, troubleshooting day to day issue in the windows environment including Avaya and Nortel IP phones, Microsoft outlook, process related applications, etc. Delegation of authorities and responsibility in the absence of The Manager. Maintaining audit reports and inventory and preparing documentations. Being delegated a task to schedule backups of the servers. Also Installed the Ghost cast Server for multicasting system images.
Service Support Executive February 2008 – September 2009
Team Computers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
Performing software, Hardware and server support in a 24×7 availability environment Maxhealthcare Gurgaon. Being an ‘Acting team Leader’ reporting to IT manager Max Healthcare Gurgaon. Maintaining and sharing daily call Reports of engineers with IT manager max hospital and account manager team computers. Maintaining Asset Inventory Reports Having many delegation of authorities’ in absence of manager. Making formal checklists that ensures step-by-step operations for machine maintenance at site. Identifying skills deficits and training schedules for teams lacking the technical and customer service skills critical support with clarity and resolution. Installation & configuration of DHCP Server, IP Reservation, Creating Scopes, Installation of Active Directory Services, WSUS installation and check, E-trust Anti virus installation and day to day updation at client side.
Microsoft Certified Professional
Certified Professional by Microsoft with MCP ID – 7106965
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS
Got an outstanding performance certificate from ICICI Prudential for achieving targets in a competition announced by ICICI Prudential Itself.
Received Well done, thanks goodies and cards from Medical Administrator and other managers at Maxhealthcare, Gurgaon.
After Vertex’s expansion in domestic sphere, was a prime part from the department in the setup of the new site at Noida. Got appreciations and continuous excellent ratings for the successful transition.
Yearly Appraisal July 2012 – Have got a top rating of G5 declaring me as an exceptional performer.
Hardware and Networking
Jetking, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi
Passed the 1 year JCHNP Course introduced by Jetking including Hardware and network troubleshooting, MCSE, CCNA and an introduction to Red Hat Linux.
LAN WAN Security Training
Cybernetics intellect, In the Premises of Team Computers
Attended a 6 Days training based on LAN And WAN security concepts including a brief introduction to security devices and how they work.
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003 and 2008
• Hardware HP Proliant and Blade servers
• Server Building
• Active Directory
• McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
• CA ArcServe Backup
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.