- I manage 25+ people in a busy office
- I have met and surpassed sale targets since the age of 19
- I am a project manager (licensing applications)
- I am extremely adaptable
- I have legal and legal writing experience through working in a solicitors practice and in my current role
- I am an office manager and responsible for all things in the office
- I am currently involved in property sales and have increased office profits 25% since starting
- I am currently awaiting to obtain my PRINCE 2 qualification
* 2011 – 2013 – Pgd & Msc in Applied Management,UniversityofUlster
* 2008 – 2011 – Law (LLB)(hons)LeedsMetropolitanUniversity,Leeds
* 1999 – 2006 – St. Colman’s College, Newry
* (Msc) Masters in Applied Management in Progress
* (Pgd) Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management
* Law (LLB) (Hons) – 2.2 discuss
Collins and Collins, Newry June 2011 to present
* Managing 25+ staff
* Improving Profitability
* Reducing Waste
* Increasing productivity through schemes
* Dealing with all queries
* Using Lean techniques
* Overseeing marketing of new products
* Ensuring repeat business through staff attitudes and performance
* Handling money
* Reporting to Managing Director
* Upholding workplace ethics
* Dealing with all areas of business as to ensure maximum productability
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.