- I am Refining and Petrochemical Engineer since 1984
- I have 30 years experience in the natural gas processing industry
- Great experience in natural gas processing
• 79 – 84: Boumerdes National Hidrocarbon & Chemistry Institute. Master Petrochemical & Refining Engineer. Top 3 of Class.
• PROD II. 2 Weeks. Simci Consultants (Pau, France).
• ALPHA SIM Simulation Process. 3 Weeks. Alpha Sim Training Department – (Houston).
• ESD Triconex Version 9. 2 Weeks. Triconex Training Department (Los Angeles).
• DCS Bailey. 9 Weeks. Bailey Training Center. (San Francisco).
• Petroleum Products Properties. 1 Week. ENPM (Paris).
• Gestion risq HAZOP 1 Week. DNV France Paris).
– SONATRACH (Algeria’s First Oil Company). Since 84.
• Since October 2010: Field Manager at GTFT (Groupement Tin Fouyé Tabenkort) Gas Field Algeria, a wet gas field operated joinly by SONATRACH (Algeria)–TOTAL (France)–REPSOL (Spain), Responsible for all departments HSE, Production, maintenance and logistic of Field of 2 trains Gas/GPL/condensat separation & treatment and 04 turbo-compressors GE – Frame 5 at GTFT gas field, The field has a daily gas production capability of over 20 millions. Sm³/day.
• March 2008 – Oct . 2010: Project Manager Boosting at G T F T Gas Field (Algeria) for installation 02 turbo-compressors 18 MW – Frame 5 – control system Mark 6
• Oct . 2002 – March 2008 : LPG Production Manager at G T F T Gas Field (Algeria), a wet gas field operated joinly by SONATRACH-TOTAL-REPSOL. Responsible of 02 services Production and process
• Feb.99 – Oct. 2002 : Chief of Production Service at G T F T Gas Field (Algeria), Responsible for the production of 02 Gas/GPL/condensat separation & treatment trains. This field has a daily gas production capability of over 20 mill. Sm³/day. I am accountable for the management/supervision/coordination of 2 shifts of 20 plant operators, 12 control room (DCS) operators, 4 supervisors and 4 production engineers.
• July98 – feb.99 : participate in Précommissioning and commissioning and Start Up of GTFT gas plant
• Sep. 91 – July 98 : Assigned to Hassi R’Mel Process Department as Process Engineer. Responsable for the process optimisation of 3 trains of wet gas (Gas/GPL/condensat) separation & treatment producing 60 millions Sm³/day. Also involved in Hassi R’Mel Module 3 revamping project and in the preparation and execution of the 10 year overhaul programme for all 3 trains.
• July 84 – Sep. 91 : Assigned to Hassi R’Mel Production Department as Shift Engineer. Responsable for the operation of the same plant and the preparation and execution of the 3 year and 5 year overhaul programmes. Also responsable for the formation of plant operators and supervisors in Sonatrach Training Centre at Hassi R’Mel.
– LANGUAGES: ● Arab: Mother Tongue.
● French:Very High Level, 2nd language since birth & present working language.
● English: School -Medium Level both Spoken & Written.
– COMPUTERS: Knowledge as an intensive user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.