Project manager (PMO) at AGFA Healthcare Enterprises Solutions (Multinational in Healthcare Informations Management Systems)/Ivry Sur Seine/ France
April 2011/present. Member of the AP-HP project team (The ‘Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris’ is a group of 38 hospitals in Paris and Suburb; 22,474 beds; 75000 users) to implement Agfa software to manage Clinical information systems.
- Manage deliverables of the modules
- Create and revise functional business process requirements, process information, and deliverables such as process maps, business requirements, business rules, user stories, user flows, procedures, use case documentation, test scripting, training documentation, defects tracking
- Animate workshops for experts business
- Setting and tracking project schedules, indicators, operational control
- Estimate the resource requirements for the activities
- Estimate time and cost for activities
- Monitor the milestones
- Organizational studies
- Change management
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.