I have international experience working for an American Company on a military base for more than four years .Increasing my knowledge in water treatment technology and equipment enable me to operate with any Rowpu anywhere in world.
Experienced Employee in –Water Purification, Administration work and Construction. Over 7 Years of experience working internationally and effectively serving in a roles as a Rowpu Operator& Lab Tech and acting Supervisor.
Speaking fluent English and German.
Rowpu Operator & Laboratory Technician
April 2010 to June 2014
DynCorp International, Afghanistan
• Accountable for all work, personnel and materials for my Dept.
• Responsible for the execution and compliance of Water Standard Testing, Water Testing Equipment, Water Sampling and Maintaining Logs to stay in a compliance according SOP, PWS, QAQC, TBMED577 requirements for (Potable, Non Potable, Raw and Brine Water )
• Ensuring all Safety standards following always Safety procedures, Safety rules and advises from Safety Personnel.
• Assist the Site Manager by providing input to identify key success factors.
• Provide a Leadership
• Evaluate Water Service for compliance to contract, Subcontractors Performance.
• Quality Assurance for compliance with US Military Water Standards.
• Advised management of Issues, impacts and risks. Accountable for Daily Sit Rep and input of information’s to management of site Assessment.
• Perform all Daily, Weekly and Monthly Report’s to the Company and US Military.
• Experience with Tarsu Rowpu 7, 5 K and 3K Rowpu Military.( Auto or Manuel Mode )
• Preparation and dosing Chemicals using proper PPE and Safety Procedures (Cl2, Antiscalant etc.)
• PMCS (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) on Rowpu,Bladders,Tanks,Showers,Leatrines and DFAC Line
• Maintenance and Cleaning: Cartridge Filters (5-100 Micron), Membranes, and Pumps.
• Superhlorination on Bladders, Tanks, DFAC line.
• Hourly Testing in Lab prior running Rowpu and twice per day on the field POU (FAC, TDS, pH, NTU, Temperature).
• Using only approved Run sheets by The Company and NATO standards and Archiving them each third month.
Construction Supervisor, San Dek, Kumanovo, Macedonia
1995 – 2008
• Responsible for a crew of non-skilled and skilled workers.
• I have ability to plan, lay out and supervise the work of others, ability to give practical instructions
• Ability to maintain records.
• Keep time record and makes reports of work progress
• Keep daily record on all equipment and materials being used by the labor crew?
• Making and sending the reports.
• Perform task as directed by upper Management
• Read and interpret drawings and plan work activities
• Move materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site
• Prepares materials, build and erect a broad range of structures in
Support of construction and maintenance activities
• Supervise HCN crew during daily activities
• Ensuring that daily tasks are completed in accordance with the
Schedule and approved SOP
• Responsible that proper PPE is being utilized and all HSE requirements
Is being followed by HCN crew
• Provide escort for subcontractors’ employees and equipment
• Ground guide for SST trucks
Food Services, Wine Garden, Vienna, Austria
• Train workers in service, sanitation and safety procedures.
• Serving the Food at the correct temperature.
• Making salads bar, candies, cakes, ice-cream and many other different
• Performs a variety of tasks concerned with the preparation and serving
Of foods and beverages
• Makes coffee, tea, and other beverages
• Prepares dining and serving areas by setting up counters, stands, and
• Performed moderately difficult task in preparing big quantities of food
• Performed a variety of task concerning with the kitchen and dining
• Train other Food Service workers and indoctrinate new employees as
• Prepared food and appropriate decorating (garnish daily and special
Education & Certifications
• Tech School: Mihailo Pupin – Skopje
• Computer Science : Software, Applications ,MS Office( Excel, Word ,Power Point )
• Trainings : Rowpu Operations 3K Military and Tarsu by (US ARMY 92W20 )
• Water Purification and Water Quality Testing (Small Water System in Oregon-Online )
• OSHA 30 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY& HEALTH TRAINING
• 24 HOUR HAZARDOUS WASTE OPERATIONS & EMERGENCY RESPONSE
• FIRE WARDEN TRAINING and other.
• Driving License.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.