Over 16 years of experience in Warehousing, Logistics, Distribution Inventory, 3PL, Supply chain and freight forwarding out of which 3 years in FMCG MNC manufacturing in Jebel Ali, 4 years in MNC Logistics in Jebel Ali, 4 years in Automobile industry in Oman and UAE.
In-depth experience in managing vendors, Transportation and Logistics; experienced in managing staff, Performance Appraisal and Administration, Planning and Execution, coordination with various entities for Operations management
Experience in implementation of computerized Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), ERP packages from SAP and RAMCO Marshall and coordination with IT department for implementation and issue resolution
Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SQL and emerging Technologies
Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Ability to handle large volume warehouses independently
Ability to set up a new warehouse according to requirements and handle multi location warehouses
Proficient in working under tight deadlines and delivering results under demanding work conditions
UNILEVER GULF FZE – JEBEL ALI DUBAI UAE
Warehouse Team Leader (Dec 2010 till date)
Company Brief: Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company. Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company.
• Achieved 100 % stock accuracy though weekly book to book reconciliation with 3pl, monthly physical stock checks of Raw, Pack & Finished goods.
• Handled the implementation of Warehouse Management module of SAP in Lipton Jebel Ali factory.
• Reduced cost by 10% of warehouse consumables by giving long team contract & negotiation with current and new suppliers.
• Implemented Total productive maintenance (TPM) in Lipton Jebel Ali factory warehouse.
• Member of team that implemented Sustainable measures that gives the factory the unique distinction of being the first factory across the UAE to reduce, recycle or reuse all waste.
• Reduced wastage of Raw & Finished material in transit by 5% by introducing pallet cover, dunnage bags & strapping belts.
• Providing savings to the company by controlling overtime, manpower & contractor allocation, space issue in 3PL warehouses, truck & container loadbility
• Reduced destruction cost of expired stocks by 15% through stock review meetings and came up with plan to distribute stock to charity, staffs & contractors before expiry
• Team Lead leading a team of 30 staff members in 2 shifts, with 24 hours operations, 365 days a year at Lipton Tea factory Warehouse which is the 2nd largest tea factory in the world.
• Supervise, Train, set objectives for staff, conduct appraisal and help subordinates to display high levels of individual and team performance to achieve department objectives
• Responsible for handling monthly outbound shipments of 300 trailers across the Middle East and 100 global ocean containers.
• Handling monthly inbound of 150 sea containers & 300 local trucks
• Handling multiple Transporters, 3PLs warehouses & co-packers
• Arranging monthly stock counts in 3PL and co-packers.
• Conducting quarterly Safety & Quality Audits of 3pl & co-packers.
• Conducting monthly meeting with 3PL and Transporters, conduct performance review and follow-up with them for improvement.
• Arranging various trainings for staff members.
• Validating and approving clearance of Transporters, 3pl & co-packers monthly invoices.
• Co-ordination with Production team, Quality, Technical & Supply chain teams for daily Operations
• Co-ordination with Tea Hub & 3pl for clearance of Tea containers.
• Develop processes and systems for effective warehouse operations.
• Implement Safety & Quality policies and procedures and ensure that Unilever standards are maintained.
• Responsible for the smooth running of Transport Operations by coordinating with the Transporters
• Negotiate with vendors and handle Annual Maintenance agreements for factory equipment.
DANZAS AEI EMIRATES LLC – DUBAI, UAE
Warehouse Supervisor (January 2006 – November 2010)
Company Brief: A joint venture between Al Tayer Group and Danzas Management in Basel, subsidiary of Deutsche Post World Net – world’s leading provider of IT-supported logistics solutions covering worldwide air and ocean freight, global project forwarding, overland transport, e-business and 4th party logistics is today a leading logistics provider in the UAE.
• Team leader for warehouse move of Canon, KONE, ECCO from their own warehouse to Danzas warehouse with zero operational downtime.
• Setup storage area for Canon, Emitac and ECCO
• Played a lead role in setting up Blackberry products distribution from Danzas warehouse.
• Team leader for implementing Exceed in DIP warehouse for key customers
• Handling accounts like Canon, Motorola, Ericsson, Huawei, Emitac, EMS, Kone & ECCO.
• Reduce cost though optimum utilization of resources and increased warehouse space
• Initiated rate revision for key customers that resulted in 5% of revenue growth.
• Reduced transportation costs by negotiating with transporters for reducing rates.
• Responsible for the overall supervision of warehouse personnel, Manage day to day operations within the distribution centre,, plan and monitor daily operations, work schedules and resources appropriately
• Record and report all discrepancies, services rendered and costs thereby preventing liabilities to the organization, minimizing losses and maximizing revenues for the warehouse
• Ensure stock integrity and accuracy by overseeing scheduled stock counts and resolution of discrepancies
• Develop processes and systems towards effective warehouse operations
• Liaison with Operations, Customs, Freight Forwarders for shipments and communication with customers
• Implement Quality, health, Safety, Environment and Security policies and procedures and ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
• Prepared reports for management and managed customers thereby enabling effective decision making and assessment of key performance indicators
• Liaison with Internal Audit, IT, Administration, Housekeeping & Maintenance departments
• Responsible for the smooth running of Transport Operations by coordinating with the transport vendors
• Ensuring all equipment is covered under with proper negotiations.
• Responsible for managing Annual Maintenance agreements for equipment
BODYZONE LLC – SHARJAH, UAE
Warehouse Supervisor (July 2003 – December 2005)
Company Brief: A leading automotive aftermarket player in the Middle East.
• Managed entire warehouse & logistics operations & Supervised 10 warehouse staff
• Setup of two new warehouses & handled multiple warehouses in Dubai and Sharjah
• Setup the procedures and policies for the new warehouses
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing stocks and maintaining records in timely and accurate manner.
• Supervise loading, unloading and handling and placement of goods in the warehouse.
• Responsible for supervising staff and warehouse maintenance & arranging transport of deliveries.
• Conduct annual and half yearly stock counts & reconciliation.
• Co-ordination with Sales, Import, Accounts and IT Section for smooth functioning of the warehouse dept.
SAUD BAHWAN AUTOMOTIVE LLC – MUSCAT, OMAN
Senior Storekeeper (July 2001 – July 2003)
Company Brief: Authorized dealers of Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Man, Komatsu, Daihatsu vehicles & spares in Oman.
• Handled entire administration and personnel activities of more than 100 staff members
• Handled a fleet of 10 vehicles & drivers
• Supervising dispatch of parts & receiving of parts from central Parts Warehouse.
• Follow up with the Salesman & Central Parts Warehouse for any discrepancies in supply or receipt.
• Looking after day-to-day administrative, housekeeping & maintenance of the Warehouse.
• Preparing key Performance & Incentive reports of the staff working in Warehouse.
• Co-ordinations with IT department for smooth functioning of Parts computerized System in Warehouse
• Preparing various MIS reports on monthly basis
• Co-ordination with Internal Audit dept. for Auditing.
JINDAL IRON & STEEL CO. LTD – MUMBAI, INDIA
Senior Assistant-Stores (June 1997 – May 2001)
Company Brief: India’s second largest steelmaker a part of the US $ 10 billion O. P. Jindal Group
• Team leader for the implementation of ERP package RAMCO MARSHALL
• Officiated ISO 9000 activities and acted as quality coordinator
• Preparing MRN, IS Inventory management modules of RAMCO MARSHAL (ERP) software.
• Preparing daily, weekly & monthly management reports.
• Preparing monthly management presentations.
• Co-ordination with IT department for the smooth functioning of Inventory & Purchase modules
• Provide training and support to end users on software
• ISO 14001:2004 Course.
• Quality Coordinators for ISO 9001
• Occupational health & Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor from SGS Limited
• Internal training on TPM, Safety, Quality, Leading High Performance Team & Negotiation skills
• Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University.
• Diploma in Software Technology & Systems Management from NIIT
• Diploma in Materials Management from Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development
• Oracle 8 with Developer 2000 from Concourse Information Technology Ltd
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.