I am a business graduate, competent, informed warehouse and purchasing manager who has considerable experience in delivering the right services to stakeholders at right time. I am an organized, self driven, process oriented person who loves to work as a team but if required he can also work with minimum supervision. With proven track record of a successful leadership I always establish the expectation/s of subordinates and ensured safety to all employees.
I am a business graduate, competent, informed warehouse and purchasing manager who have a long tract to deliver the right services to stakeholders at right time. Babul is organized self driven process oriented who love to work as a team but if necessary can also work alone with minimum supervision. With proven track record of a successful leader I always established expectation of subordinates and ensured safety to all employees.
• “Best Achievement Award” from Step One Group Ltd. for successfully recovery inventory accuracy 100%.
• Successfully managed 25 warehouses (measuring 121,500 sqft); 145 staff; 7 projects.
• Successfully implemented Warehouse Management System for SPMS (Spare Parts Management System) project at Step One Group Ltd.
• Successfully improved inventory accuracy to 99.60% from 34% for LM Ericsson Bangladesh Ltd. Airtel Project within 5 months.
• Distribution cost optimized by 30% in WARID project in year during 2007 – 2008 at LM Ericsson Bangladesh Ltd.
Education & Qualifications
Diploma in Procurement & Supply (Distance Learning)
Educational Credential Assessment for Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Canadian Equivalency Summary: Bachelor’s Degree (Four Years)
WES assessment reference number: 2671851
IELTS (GT): Overall 6.0 (Listening 6.0, Reading 6.0, Writing 5.5, Speaking 7.0)
Test Number: 14BD015693SIDB001G
Ruposhi Bangla Hotel, Dhaka, Bangladesh
(03 – August – 2014 Till Today)
• Plan, organize, monitor and evaluate the purchasing activities.
• Monitors vendor reliability, dependability and establishes contact with suppliers.
• Identifies and develops reliable sources of supply.
• Supervise and negotiate purchasing related contract.
• Processes purchase requests from departments. Posts orders to inventory module and produces purchase order for receiver to match against goods received. Develop purchase policy and procedure and control department budget.
• Arrange tender, provide quality information concerning to bids.
• Source alternate vendor or product for continuous service.
• Establishes standard purchasing specifications.
Manager Warehouse & Business Development
Step One Group Ltd., Dhaka, Bangladesh
(01-May-2012 to 31 – July – 2014)
• Successfully managed 25 warehouses (measuring 121,500 sqft); 145 staff; 7 projects; 3282 SKU’s; & Yearly Fixed Sales of BDT 87.39M.
• Develop warehouse operation policies and procedures and communicate with staff.
• Develop and implement profit improvement plan and change management plan.
• Organize and confirm distribution of materials as request.
• Ensure proper receive and dispatch of materials.
• Distribution cost optimization & track discrepancies and initiate further action plan.
• Manage distribution service provider, and evaluate monthly performance.
• Identify prospect business, explore the opportunities, & enhance market share.
• Promote & increase the value of the organization.
• Contract negotiation and formulate policy for customers & suppliers.
• Analyze business data and formulate strategy for development.
• Prepare reports, research papers, etc as per management requirement.
• Customer requirement fulfillment.
Deputy Manager Warehouse
Step One Group Ltd., Dhaka, Bangladesh
(04 – May – 2011 to 30 – April – 2012)
Warehouse & Distribution Executive
LM Ericsson Bangladesh Ltd.
(20 – February – 2007 to 28 – May – 2009)
Master Data Coordinator
Axiata Bangladesh Ltd.
(September 2006 – February 13, 2007)
SL # Key Responsibility Details of Job Description
1 Upload Files Preparation Prepare master data upload file.
2 Component Level Value Assignment Component level segregation and pricing in SAP.
3 Asset Transfer A huge quantity of assets has been transfer since the start of master data collection process.
Internship – Marketing Department
Quality Feeds Limited , Dhaka, Bangladesh
(2004 – 2005 Fall)
• Project: Fish Feed Market Survey at Trisal Area, Mymensingh.
• Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP, & 7.
• Application Software : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, email.
• Programming Language : Basic Web Based Application Development Program Using HTML, PHP, MySQL.
Interests & Hobbies
I love to spend my spare time with my family most, also I like to play cricket, soccer, Badminton.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.