More than ten years of experience in operations management, staff leadership, customer service, communication, international business operations, procurement and negotiation. Well-organized multitasker with strong detail orientation. Self-driven team player with strengths in communication and developing interpersonal relationships. Possess excellent planning, organization, time management and decision-making skills.
Chief of Procurement, Industrias Venoco CA, Guacara, Venezuela 2008 – 2015
• Initially recruited for position of Procurement Analyst and achieved promotion, first to Supervisor of International Procurement and then to this role.
• Directed staff of eight engaged in both nationwide and international materials procurement, logistics and customs.
• Efficiently managed manufacturing facility raw materials acquisition and inventory.
• Travel internationally to collaborate with third parties, vendors, suppliers and major corporations such as refineries and petrochemical companies.
Production Coordinator, Inforca Centro CA, Guacara, Venezuela 2007 – 2008
• Tasked with acquiring materials and provisions to ensure continued operation of production machinery at this saw mill company from different suppliers with locations in United States, Chile and Spain.
• Facilitated manufacture of products for Coca-Cola, Cemex and Venezuelan government.
• Directed product delivery logistics, security arrangements and production timing.
• Entrusted to accurately manage inventory concerns and account for all items.
Mortgage Analyst, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Lexington, KY 2005 – 2006
• Accurately processed loan documentation and ensured adherence to all corporate & government regulations.
• Drafted checks for payments in various counties nationwide and compiled backup documentation.
• Ensured confidentiality of all programs and transactions.
National Lubricants & Grease Association, West Palm Beach, FL.
National Petrochemical & Refiners Association Seminar, Houston, TX
International Lubricants & Waxes Seminar, 2011
Infineum Additive Seminar, Houston, TX 2011
Industrias Venoco CA (BM Consulting), Valencia, Venezuela
Leadership & Management course, 2009
Universidad Metropolitana, Valencia, Venezuela
International Business Certification, 2008
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
Bachelor of Arts – International Economics, 2007
Lexington Community College, Lexington, KY
Associate of Arts & Science, 2006
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.