32 Years Experience in Construction, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start Up & Operations. LNG/NGL/LPG Process Facilities, High/Low Pressure and Sweet/Sour Gas & Oil Production, Oil Treatment Facilities, Oil Sands Refinery and Chemicals Industry.
Most of my career has been working in the Canadian Oil and Gas Industry. The last six years in Indonesia, Russia, Qatar, Oman, China and Algeria. I have worked with many teams in the success of projects from the construction phase to Operational.
January 2013 Exxon Neftegas – Chayvo – Sakhalin Is. Russia – SD Coordinator – Kentz / Dovre
October 2014 • Shutdown Planning and execution for all Onshore Production and Processing Facilities.
• Start Up & Operations Support – work with National Operations Group
• 260,000 BPD Oil / 800-mmscf/d Gas; Produced Water Injection; Gas Injection; Frame 5
Turbine Driven Centrifugal Compressors (Inj. and Sales gas); GE Frame 6 Turbine
Generators; De-Salter Units; Centrifugal & Screw (VRU); TEG and EG Dehydration.
• Shutdown Planning and execution for the Well Site 4 Gas Injection; 1 Disposal; 21 Oil Wells
Chemical Injection; Test Separator and Blow Down vessels
• PSSR walk downs, Commissioning and Start Up Support for Well Site expansions
October 2011 Sonatrack – Skikda Algeria – New LNG Plant – Operations Supervisor
December 2012 • Operations Shift Supervisor
• Pre-Commission / Commissioning Supervisor (Utilities and Off Site’s)
• Troubleshoot & Start Up for Utilities and continued Train & Frac Commissioning Activities
• Pre-commissioning & Operational Procedure Writing
• Utilities & Off-Sites Commissioning Superintendent Stand In
May 2009 DowCorning – Zhangjiagang, China – Siloxane Facility – Construction,
February 2011 Commissioning and Start Up Engineer – KBR / SEII
• Development, Planning and Supervising of the 10 Distillation Towers Tray Installations
• Lead Joint Walk Downs & appointed Punch Killing Coordinator for Construction Teams
• Commission and Start up of the Distillation Process Systems & Procedure Writing
• Commissioning Coordinator and Start up of Phoenix Reactor & Process Systems
• Start up and Engineering design modifications for Hoffer Hydrogen compressors
• Troubleshoot expert for site refrigeration systems
July 2008 OXY – Mukhaizna Oman Heavy Oil Project – Start Up Lead Operations Tech.
February 2009 • DCS and Process Troubleshooting Support; DCS Operators Competency Assessments
• Water Evaporation Trains Commissioning and Start Up Support
• Aid in the Development of the Operations Assessment Program
• Start Up & Shutdown Procedure editing
Sept. 2007 Qatar Gas – QGII LNG Project Expansion – Ras-Laffan, Qatar – Lead OJT – LA
June 2008 Recruitment
• On Job Training Instructor for Inlet Reception
• Developed Assessment Guidelines for Operations, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrument
Technicians for Competency Assurance Program
• Conducted Operator Procedural Assessments and Gap Analysis
• Appointed Lead OJT – All disciplines of QG II & Refinery – 35 OJT Staff
Sept. 2006 Exxon Neftegas – Sakhalin Island Russia – Ops Technician / Specialist (Dovre)
May 2007 • Commissioning, Start Up & Operations Support on DCS & Process
• On Job Training and Mentoring of Nationals
• 250,000 BPD Oil / 800-mmscf/d Gas; Produced Water Injection; Gas Injection; Frame 5
Turbine Driven Centrifugal Compressors; GE Frame 6 Turbine Generators; UV Water
Treatment; Fire Water Deluge Systems. JT for NGL Separation; De-Salter Units c/w Treated
Water Wash; Centrifugal & Screw Compressors for Vapour Recovery; TEG and EG Dehy.
Sept. 2005 PetroChina – Sumatra Indonesia – Betara Gas & Liquids – Operations Specialist
July 2006 • Commissioning, Start Up & Operations On Job Training and Mentoring
• Training Nationals on DCS, PLC & Process
• Start Up and Operating Procedure Writing
• aMDEA Amine System; Turbo Expander; Mole Sieve; Co2 Removal Membranes & Oxydizers; 23,000 BPD Inlet & Expander Liquid Production; 240 mmscf/d Inlet; Turbine Power Generation; Turbine Driven Centrifugal Compressors
2003 – 2005 Airborne Energy Solutions – Remote Operations Lead – Helicopter Assisted Operations
• DCS & SCADA Panel Operator; MDEA & Glycol Dehydration Plants & Pigging Operations
• Commissioning & Start-up of the Duke Tooga Facilities Amine Unit
• Remote fly in Sour Oil and Gas Wells, CSG Gas Driven Pump Jacks
2001 – 2003 Apache Canada – Zama & Hamburg Chinchaga Sour Gas Facility Operations- (Remote)
• Commission, Start up & Operations Lead of 6 x 130 mmscf/d Amine Sweetening Plants
• Constructed DCS Graphics for Process Monitoring & Operations Training
• Lead DCS Panel Operator – Hamburg Sour Gas Facility
• Refrigeration; Acid Gas Injection; Clause Sulphur Plant, Fractionation, Stabilization &
Pressure Bullet Storage
1997 – 2001 Westcoast Gas Services Inc. – DCS Lead Operator / Safety Coordinator – (Remote)
• Construction, Commissioning, Start-up and Operations Lead of the Gas and Liquids Facility
• Undertook Budgeting and Purchasing of Plant Tools and Safety Equipment
• Development of Emergency Response, Environmental & Personnel Training Plans
• DCS Set Up Configuration and Constructed Graphics for Start-up & Training
• Refrigeration, Fractionation, Stabilization; High Pressure Storage and Loading Facilities
• Saturn T-1300 (900 kW) Solar Turbine Power Generators
• Centaur 40-T4500 Solar Turbine Sales Compressors
1990 – 1997 Chevron Canada Resources – Medicine Lodge Sour Gas Facility – Process Operator
1989 – 1990 AMOCO – Granada Facility – Contract Operations and Maintenance
Suncor Inc. – Rosevear Sour Gas Facility – Contract Operations
1982 – 1988 Suncor Inc. – Rosevear Sour Gas Facility – Contract Operations
Suncor Inc. – Killam & Malmo New Norway Facilities – Operations and Maintenance
Suncor Inc. – Fort MacMurray Oil Sands Refinery – Extraction Plant
• Emergency Response & Preparedness Planning • St. John’s First Aid & CPR
• Emergency Medical Responder (Past) • Confined Space Rescue
• Transportation Dangerous Goods Handling • Radiation Safety & Awareness
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED Heart Starter) • Oil & Gas Fire Fighting • W.H.M.I.S. • Asbestosis • H2S Alive • Desert Driving • Incident Command System Training (100, 200 & 300) • Russian Driver Training (PKT)
• Russian (RTN) Training
• Parkland Composite High School, Alberta Diploma Attained 1979 – 1982
• Power Engineering Certificate (4th Class) Certification 1991 – 1992
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.