Degreed Engineer with extensive knowledge in Engineering, Management and Sales. Experience includes working with NG midstream collection. Refinery production, Real Estate, Retail Sales, Aircraft Engine Manufacturing. Oversaw construction of residential housing. Over 20 years of broad-based progressive product, engineering, and sales management experience reinforced by sales planning, and problem solving capacity.
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology, 1987 New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Areas of Emphasis: Manufacturing and Automated Design
A high-energy, creative, decisive, results-oriented leader with over 20 year of broad-based progressive product, engineering and sales management experience reinforced by sales planning and problem solving capacity. Qualities include analytical and critical thinking acumen, technical, personal integrity, collaborative, well-organized and self-directed. Career is marked by enhanced productivity, sales and bottom-line profitability.
Degreed Engineer with extensive knowledge in Engineering, Management and Sales. Experience includes working with NG midstream
collection, Refinery production, Real Estate, Retail Sales, Aircraft Engine Manufacturing. Successful tenure as a Regional Sales Manager, Process Control Engineer, Laser Supervisor and Methods Engineer. Current experience within oil and gas, production industry. Valued by subordinates, colleagues and supervisors for big picture understanding, technical knowledge and effective interpersonal communication skills.
• Contract negotiations
• Product support / Training
• Bidding / Quote process
• Mechanical Design / Manufacturing / Sales
• Ensuring overall objectives are met
• Ability to adapt to new challenges
• RICE NESHAP/SPC/CVP/QC/QA
• Knowledge in diesel repair shop, natural gas industry, oil refineries, sales & making a profit.
Aug. 2014 – Mar. 2015
Field Sales Representative
• Wellhead and Frac specialist.
• Traveled Texas Panhandle aiding service techs and company men meeting their requirements and needs.
• Performed shop and office duties during industry down turn.
Sept 2013 – Aug. 2014
John’s Truck Service
Returned to family business to aid with aging parents
• Set-up newly purchased warehouse for used parts and cores
• Returning backlog of cores to Caterpillar, Cummins, and Detroit Diesel over $120k processed so far.
• Aiding in submission on unpaid warranty claims.
Same Hiring Manager Past 3 Positions
Rawson Energy Solutions, Pampa, Texas
RES, Outside Sales, Texas Oklahoma Panhandle
• Establish new RES location in Pampa TX
• Product lines include Murphy control panels, EmeraChem catalyst, TDI starters, and Mercer relief valves. & more.
• Services offered PSV testing & repair, Wellhead greasing & repair, Control Panel installation & troubleshooting.
• Awarded contracts from BP, Eagle Rock, Lynn, ConocoPhillips, and Pioneer.
Warren Equipment / Caterpillar, Midland, Texas EEC
, Corporate Compliance Manager
• Established new corporate branch to assist companies meet the new upcoming RICE NESHAP regulations
• Brought together Altronic A/F controls, DCL catalytic converters, and Willbros Engineering to create a one stop shop
for meeting 2013 regulations
• Conducted high level corporate meetings to access clients needs.
• Clients included DCP, Oneok, Spectra, Enogex,
ISC, Technical Sales Representative
• Sales territory covered Texas Panhandle
• Serviced NG Industry selling Altronic control panels, DCL catalytic converters, Lincoln lubrication.
2008 – 2009
Jacobs Engineering, Texas City, Texas, BP Refinery
Quality Assurance Coordinator
• Ensure CVP Procedures are followed on all Capital projects between $500k – 15 Million
• Facilitate Assurance Meetings
• Audit project engineers procedures and progress
• Implement standardization of procedures
• Participant in project design reviews and progress meetings
• Performed refinery project on-site inspections to ensure designs fit needs of project
Century 21 Champions, Los Lunas, New Mexico
• Century 21 Masters Program
• Quality Service Award Recipient
• High volume negotiations with buyers, sellers, title companies, attorneys, realtors and inspectors.
• Experience with real estate negotiations with land that has environmental concerns: farmlands and removal of fuel
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the review of surveys as they pertain to easements or set-back violations and
• Oversee general inspections and those with concerns of Radon and mold.
• Increased sales volume continuously by 2008 sold $9.8 million in residential real-estate in 1 year period.
Home Furniture & Carpet Company, Los Lunas, New Mexico
Manager of Family Owned Business
• Oversaw project management for company expansion.
• Responsible for the negotiations and purchasing of commercial real estate for warehousing.
• Developed and implemented organizational procedures for inventory control.
• Responsible for general daily business transactions: operational, marketing, sales and service.
• Within 1 year increased sales from $5k to $20k/week.
General Electric Aircraft Engines (G.E.A.E), Albuquerque, New Mexico
Process Control Engineer
• Ensured all of OSHA’s procedures and protocols were followed as they pertain to all the aspects of manufacturing jet
• Responsible for all aspects of electrical discharge machining of High Pressure Turbine Shrouds, from machine
reliability to quality and quality of hardware.
• Responsible for the daily scheduling of 27 bargaining-unit employees to ensure production requirements were met.
• Responsible for disposition of nonconforming hardware as well as performing all production control requirements.
• Management of employees required continued compliance with the Federal Government Labor Vouching Regulations,
time and attendance and complaint and conflict resolution.
Methods Engineer/Control Engineer
• Oversaw the continuous improvement of methods/operations for large engine cases.
• Extensive experience with state-of-the-art methods for manufacturing composite ducts for jet engines.
Lockheed Corporation, Las Cruces, New Mexico
• Utilized AutoCAD to construct mechanical and electrical engineering blueprints.
Mel’s Truck Service Las Cruces, New Mexico
Partsman- Part time while in college
• Performed all duties associated with being a partsman in a Caterpillar shop.
John’s Truck Service, Tucumcari, New Mexico Calibration
• Rebuilt and calibrated Cummins’s fuel pumps and injectors on a variety of specialized test equipment. Diesel Mechanic
• From age 14 grew up in father’s diesel repair shop worked on every component of a semi truck and trailer
• Performed 1st major out-of-frame overhaul on Cummins 350 diesel engine at age 16.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.