I have completed my Master of Business Administration (MBA), from Liverpool John Moores University, UK, in December 2009. My major subjects were Service Marketing, Strategic Management and Human Resource Management.
February 2007 to date TESCO (Plc)
Deputy Manager (Sep 2010)
• Retail Excellence
• Management of Budget
• Pay role
• Review of People KPIs
• Achieving weekly targets
• Stock controlling
• Making of Rota (Managing staff shifts)
• Handling Customer queries
• Staff training
• Health and Safety
• Gap scanning
• Waste control
February 2013 to August 2013 THE CO-OPERATIVE FOOD (Ltd) (Resigned)
Store Manager (Took 6 month career break from Tesco)
• Responsible for Day to day operations in store
• KPI’s Review (Weekly basis e.g. Sales, Waste, Shrink, Payroll, Staff training etc)
• Analysis of Profit and Loss sheet Periodically
• Health and Safety
July 2010 to September 2010 LEBARA MOBILE (UK)
• Plan, co-ordinate and manage exhibition nationwide
• Selection, arrangement and booking of appropriate location
• Liaison with marketing and administrative department for venue selection
• Budgeting and projections relation to cost benefit analysis
• Distribution and allocation of work to different teams
• Preparation and presentation of reports to Directors before and after the exhibitions
May 2008 to March 2009 SPRING BANK ELECTRICAL SERVICES (Internship)
• Receiving of orders and allocation to operatives
• Make sure completion of order received with in time limits
• Preparing working papers for invoicing
• Responding clients and suppliers queries
• Cost benefit analysis
Dec 04- Nov 06 GRAMMAR SCHOOL (UNESCO ) School Administrator
• Competition Analysis (Analysis of Fees, Results, Teacher Caliber etc of competing schools).
• Data Entry (Preparation of Pay Summaries, Fee Summaries)
• Liaising with school’s bank
• School Correspondence
• School events coordination
• Study Planning (Lecture Scheduling)
December 2009 Master of Business Administration (MBA)
(Liverpool John Moores University, UK)
December 2007 Diploma in Business Administration
(London Financial Training College, UK)
July 2004 Post Graduate Diploma (PGD-IT)
Skill development Council
Oct 2002 Bachelor of Science (BSc)
(University of Peshawar)
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.