I am a Microelectronics Graduate from University of Liverpool, UK.
IC Design, Digital Design, FPGA, MATLAB are some the key areas/skills which I have gained both academically and practically.
I have work experience in Automation Testing, Scripting, Coding working for Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for about 2.8 years.
I was an active member in Associations like IEEE, CSI and many other internal groups in the Universities and in TCS Ltd.
I have received Employee of the month award in TCS Ltd.
• MATLAB, Simulink • C/C++
• Verilog HDL • System Verilog
• IC Design • Digital Systems Design
• Microprocessors • Image Processing
• Nanotechnology • Scripting languages (Shell, Perl)
• Cadence Virtuoso • Automating the work flow
Systems Engineer (Jan 2010 ̶ Aug 2012)
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd – Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I was involved in multiple projects during my tenure at the above firm which are described as below:
1) Nokia-Siemens Network’s Serve atOnce Intelligence (SAI) Automation: My responsibilities were to build scripts using SHELL/PERL scripting and to maintain the scripts built to batch-run the whole SAI system. Multiple applications were automated by scripting which was integrated in the daily batch-run of the SAI system. Serve atOnce Intelligence is a powerful tool for reporting solution and gaining customer insight.
2) AMEX Mobile Application Testing: My responsibilities were to collaborate with the development team in improving the applications created by generating test cases, test plan preparation, execution and conducting regression testing on the mobile applications built on Android/Symbian/iOS platforms.
3) Facility Management System (FMS) & Machine Management System (MMS) Production Support: My responsibilities were to provide production support using the Maximo 7.1 Asset Management tool. It also included providing efficient, timely solutions to the change request and/or service tickets logged by the client on the application. Attend daily client call/interaction to discuss the issues on the applications.
The University of Liverpool (Sep 2012 ̶ Sep 2013)
Dissertation: Implementation of Edge Detection Algorithm on FPGAs
A real time image is captured by camera integrated to the FPGA kit and the image is further processed using Edge Detection Algorithm. The code is developed using Verilog HDL using the Altera Quartus II software.
Edge detection algorithms were designed and were realized on FPGA
Learned the hardware programming language Verilog HDL
• Relevant modules: Digital Systems Design, Image Processing, IC Design, MEMS, Nano electronics, Microprocessors, Embedded Computer Systems, Software Engineering, Communication Systems, Plasma Engineering, Project Management and Research Skills.
• Skills Gained: Became proficient in research, project planning, presentation, communication and writing up skills by doing all course works, projects and group activities of different modules. Gained knowledge in MATLAB programming, Hardware programming using Verilog HDL, Microprocessor Assembly language (Keil), Cadence IC Design by the use of related software packages.
B.E. Instrumentation Technology
Visveswaraiah Technological University, India (Oct 2005 ̶ Jun 2009)
Academic Project: Radio-Frequency based Fire Fighting Robot using PIC Microcontroller
A robot built to detect the fire where the temperature sensor is mounted on it which will trigger the fan to blow the fire off.
I developed the code using PIC Microcontroller where the temperature limit is set for the temperature sensor and working of robot is programmed
• Relevant modules: VLSI, Electronic Circuits, Microprocessors, 8085, 8086, Microcontrollers, Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Signal Conditioning Circuits, Control Systems, Mathematics, Distributed Operating Systems.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.