A determined, driven and enthusiastic Junior SAP Support Consultant who’s number one aim is client satisfaction and providing excellent customer service. I possess exceptional business communication skills and can consult with influence at all levels. I always aims to bring extra value, ideas and innovation to clients. With a passion in IT, Have developed skills so that they can be utilized across different businesses.
BSC. In Business Information Technology (Upper Second Class of Honours Degree) Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom 2014
A- Levels (3 A levels) Christ’s College Finchley, East End Road, London, UK 2009
GNVQ Business (High Merit) Christ’s College Finchley, East End Road, London, UK 2007
• SAP R/3 UML
• SAP CRM HTML
• DBMS Oracle 9i, My SQL
• Scripting Languages Web Matrix
• Operating Systems Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 95/98
• Application Software Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect,
Company: Vue Entertainment Ltd
Feb 2013 – June 2014
Role: Customer Service Advisor Part-time
Worked as part of a team to provide first level helpline supporting to internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities included:
• Provide support for customers, by acting as a first line contact for in-bound requests received via phone, email, regular mail, fax and other means
• Deliver the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers at all times
• Promote client programs
• Trouble shoot customer issues, owning them until a full resolution has been obtained
• Undertake a variety of tasks associated with the high service delivery of our customers. Equally they will be expected to maintain all documentation and train others on key aspects of the role
• Respond to all first level technical support of software and administrative issues, as defined in procedures
• Process all data in line with business standards and Data Protection
• Contribute to the review, amendment and implementation of improved procedures, processes and standards that increase efficiency and effectiveness
Company: African Institute of Research and Development July 2009 – November 2014
Role: Junior SAP CRM Virtual Content Developer Part-time
Workled as part of a team to develop SAP training materials using SAP CRM 7.0.
Key Responsibilities included:
• Developing training material with SAP CRM 7, including PowerPoint, exercises and quick reference guides
• Understanding the key business processes
• Adhering to the material standards and guidelines provided
• Conducting peer reviews of training materials to ensure the quality is of the highest standards
• Assisted on other adhoc duties such as developing a database, troubleshooting, application support, testing and finding solutions to technical issues.
Company: UK Power Networks November 2014 – Present
Role: SAP Business Readiness Full-Time
Part of a team that provided training and support when implementing SAP CRM 7 systems to UK Power Network Call Centre Agents.
Key Responsibilities Included:
• Frontline support and frontline champion for Business Transformation Program within the Customer Care department
• Answer training and system questions about CRM 7; provide workflow assistance, review and update errors logged identify issues, trends and communicate with floor walkers to resolve end user concerns.
• Help super users by providing feedback and cataloguing, monitoring and responding to system errors and issues end users will be facing while operating.
• Provide courteous, calm and reassuring support to end users during the implementation of new SAP CRM 7 Systems
• Maintaining high level customer service by reducing fear and anxiety during the implementation of the new SAP CRM 7.0 systems
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.