As a highly accomplished and self-motivated Business Management Executive with natural leadership ability and a history of developing and putting into place key strategies to successfully handle corporate-scale operations, development and business expansion programs within the recruitment and HR services industry, I believe I have the qualifications ideally suited for a position with your company.
HND Institutional Management – Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
HNC Management / NEBOSH Certificate – Stevenson College, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Project Management Certificate – Learning Tree, London, United Kingdom
RESULTS-DRIVEN MANAGING DIRECTOR ● +14 YEARS’ INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Results-driven, efficiency-conscious Business Management Executive, with extensive experience including operations management, organisational development, business development and team building within the recruitment and HR services industry. Skilled in planning, coordinating and executing successful strategic business programs, with track record of improving operational stability, efficiency, and profitability in alignment with budgets. Exceptional relationship builder and negotiator, successfully presenting and selling strategic business development plans and programs to executive-level decision makers. Collaborate with senior stakeholders to effectively prioritise activities and achieve defined objectives, translating business requirements into solutions to achieve corporate performance goals and targets.
Business and Operations Management ● Business Strategy Development ● Revenue Generation
Program Management ● Organisational Development ● Performance Management ● Recruiting Industry Expertise
Business Start-up Management ● Team Building/Leadership ● HR Services ● Client Retention
CHANDLER MACLEOD GROUP, Jakarta, Indonesia
● 11/2012 – Present
Managing Director – Indonesia
• Leads operational, commercial, P&L and strategic management of Indonesia business, comprising of six offices providing services across Temp, Perm, Contract, Interim, Executive Recruitment, Outsourcing, RPO, BPO, Managed Services, Payroll Services, Assessment and HR Consulting.
• Provides leadership to 80 permanent staff and 4,000 temporary staff, with a 6,000 payroll headcount.
• Source, hire, train and develop employees, in addition to leading business development and sales functions.
• Achieved 76% of performance target within first year of operation despite adverse market conditions.
• Built business to achieve highest percentage of retained search assignments out of all 70 Chandler Macleod offices’ globally.
• Successfully managed business efficiency project across six offices to counter changes in government legislation impacting outsourcing business.
• Set up new Chandler Macleod operations in Indonesia via acquisition of a local Indonesia business specialising in outsourcing and payroll services. Set up of permanent recruitment division from ground up.
CONSULT GROUP, Jakarta, Indonesia
● 06/2011 – 10/2012
Country Manager – Indonesia
• Managed team of 17 employees with responsibility for returning business to profitable status, and driving implementation of business improvement initiatives.
• Expanded team to 25 employees, with focus on procedure definition, training, business development, revenue generation and quality of service.
• Oversaw Executive Search and RPO businesses across variety of sectors.
• Achieved highest billing month and year (2011) since office opened in 1997.
ADVANCEMENT CONSULTING GROUP, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
● 09/2009 – 10/2010
Managing Director – S.E.A and North America
• Drove business expansion across S.E.A and North America, with additional responsibility for building Malaysia operations from ground up and managing Singapore, Indonesia, and North America operations.
• Directed full P&L, operations and people management of these regions, in addition to growth and commercial viability and serving as Global Account Manager for banking and finance desk.
AQUENT INTERNATIONAL, Beijing, China
● 01/2009 – 08/2009
Area Manager – Beijing
• Facilitated the management of business operations and people management in Beijing while identifying opportunities to enhance growth for this global leader in talent solutions for the marketing communications and creative sectors.
TALENT2 INTERNATIONAL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
● 10/2007 – 01/2009
Vice President Financial Services
• Led operations of banking and finance Division.
• Set up division and developed it to be one of the top performing banking and finance practices within Malaysia and the executive search firm of choice for clients.
CONSULT GROUP INTERNATIONAL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
● 05/2006 – 07/2007
Director – Malaysia
• Directed set-up and establishment of operations within Malaysia in accordance with specified deadlines.
• Grew business and client base across variety of industry sectors, in addition to directing Singapore and Indonesian operations.
• Successfully set up business with strong operating profit.
STATE STREET INVESTMENT BANK, Edinburgh, UK
● 06/2005 – 05/2006
Senior Account Manager (Contract)
• Managed all internal recruitment and resourcing across all divisions within State Street Investment Bank, covering both Edinburgh and London locations.
ERNST & YOUNG, Edinburgh, UK
● 11/2002 – 05/2005
• Oversaw major change management project, encompassing roll out of new support model across the UK.
• Played key role in development and rolling out model, with ongoing responsibility for day-to-day operations management of the support teams.
• Supervised 50 staff of executive assistants, secretaries, administrators, billing coordinators, team coaches and front of house / client suite staff.
• Collaborated with facilities / building management staff, and handled all HR and recruitment processes.
• Set up of new processes, and defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Completed project on time and within budget.
EVOLUTION IT / INTAGEN, Edinburgh, UK
● 03/2001 – 10/2002
Client Services Manager
• Managed recruitment team of 21 staff focusing on international IT senior roles.
• Set up and hired the consultants, managed client base and headhunting responsibilities, along with operations and financial management.
MCCALL ASSOCIATES, Glasgow, UK
● 10/2000 – 02/2001
• Provided consultancy services to Recruitment2Recruitment, supporting management with the growth of the new operations of McCall Associates in Scotland, with main focus on headhunting for all levels of recruitment professionals.
Prior experience as College & Conference Centre Manager for St Colms’ College & Conference Centre, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1991 – 1999
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.