At present, I work as a Programme Assistant in the Immigration section of the Canadian High Commission London since 2006. My previous job roles involve customer care management, records management & administrative duties. My broad base business management educational background, coupled with my work experience has equipped me with valuable knowledge and skills relevant.
I am a team player with excellent communication skills and flexibility. I also possess the ability to work well autonomously a
Education And Qualifications
BA( Hons ) in Business Management
University of East London UK
AMBE : Association of Business Executives UK
Diploma in Human resource management
London business school affiliated with Wigan Leigh College Uk .
GCE (A/L) and GCE (O/L): Wesley College.
Immigration Program Assistant (PA) (2010 – Present)
Canadian High Commission London
• Assisting with the assessment, screening and processing of permanent resident visa applications in accordance with the rules outlined in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
• Elicit and assess information and input client data into the department’s specifically designed computer program.
• Undertake a preliminary assessment to determine a customers’ eligibility to be granted a visa.
• Examine applicants’ personal, professional and financial documents to ascertain authenticity and offer comments on their relevance and reliability to senior officers, this may involve further authenticity checking of supporting documentation to identify possible fraud and misrepresentation.
• Exercise judgement based on provided documentation scrutinising for subtle errors to bring suspicious cases to the attention of the responsible parties.
Immigration Program Assistant Support (2006 – 2010)
Canadian High Commission
• Scheduling security interviews for our missions in Abu Dhabi & Riyadh
• Handling confidential files with relate to Immigration skilled worker unit.
• Supporting Immigration PAs with day today immigration process
Customer Service Team Supervisor (2005 – 2006)
Easy Mobile Limited UK (part of Easy Group)
• Answering all escalated supervisor level inbound calls, emails and live web chats correctly in a polite and courteous manner.
• Making outbound calls to maintain quality control to assist Finance and Marketing Department
• Dealing with payment inquiries with regard to address verification system
Entry Clearance Assistant (2003 – 2004)
British High Commission Colombo
• Correspondence regarding Visa inquires with Home Office in the United Kingdom.
• Risk Assessment of visa application including checking of documents and dealing with fraudulent
• Back up for taking biometrics fingerprints within quality guidelines from Visa Applicants
Customer service (2002 – 2003)
American President Lines
• Maintaining the consignees M/s May Department, Nike and Associated Merchandising Corporation &buying agents related to USA
• Co-ordinating shipments related to Singapore
• Maintaining Shipment records and submission
• Co-ordinating and communicating customs rules and regulations (Advance Manifest Compliance Charged) to the vendors
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.