I am a hardworking, self motivated individual with strong pharmaceutical and teaching skills and excellent customer service experience. I have a thirst for knowledge and I am eager to undertake any training available to help me progress within my career. I enjoy working as part of a team and also work well individually using my own initiative
• 5+ years’ experience as an ESL and English Language Teacher
• ESL Certified
• Demonstrated ability to work with the students in the International Student Programs
• Highly skilled in creating an environment suitable to the maturity, interest, and abilities of students
• Able to provide social and emotional support for English Language Learners
• Bilingual – Fluent in English,Urdu and Arabic
• Monitoring and assessing a pupil’s progress.
• Ensuring confidentiality at all times
• Participating in and contributing to staff meetings
• Actively involved in curriculum review and development.
• Teaching within the designated subject areas.
• Ensuring the correct use and care of equipment and resources is maintained.
• Participating in appropriate meetings with parents.
• Planning and preparing appropriate lessons and suitable teaching materials.
• To negotiate with carers, clients and others around individual case management
• My ability to perform effectively, under pressure and tight time demands.
• Good IT skills
• Understanding the Individual Needs of Students
Good skills for rehabilitation and speech therapy
• Excellent communication skills
• Encouraging English Conversations & Involvement Outside the Classroom Training in Second Language Education Techniques and Approaches
• Skilled at working under pressure and performing multiple tasks at once.
• Volunteer work
Sept 2011 – Currently
Working Foreign Languages and Islamic Studies Private School Walsall
• Classroom management
• Motivation skills
• Communication skills
• Problem solving
• confident skills for teaching in disable pupils
• Liaising with the parents or guardians of pupils
• Using homework to consolidate and extend learning and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own learning.
BlueBells International System of Schools Teaching ESL
• Classroom management
• Ability to use pedagogical methods and practices to achieve high quality results.
• Skilled in communicating with varied audiences of cultural diversity.
• Highly effective writing/verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Extensive experience in designing curriculums.
• Constant desire to raise English language level of students.
• Counseling and organizational skills.
• Data management and computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Sept 2005 – Currently
Working Voluntary Charity Islamic Help Birmingham
Finance, Phoning, IT
• Skill to be commitment to the charitable cause with the a bility to cold call.
• Skills to increase contributions from individuals and groups.
• Marketing experience in producing posters, flyers etc.
• Skills to talk to the media, newspapers, radio etc.
• Recruiting volunteers.
• Organising charity events.
• Corporate fundraising.
• Developing novel fundraising ideas and events.
• Contacting schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organisations for sponsorship and donations.
Oct 2009 – May 2010
Lloyds Pharmacy Walsall
Sales Assistant/Dispensing Assistant
• Providing customer/patient care including OTC sales & advice
• Dispensing NHS prescriptions
• Stock check & replenishment
• Practical support & responsive care to patient
• Keeping accurate records of accidents
Sept 2006 – December 2007
Moor Green Moseley Hall Birmingham
Speech and Language Therapy
• To demonstrate developing clinical skills.
• To communicate complex condition related information from assessment to clients, carers, families, multidisciplinary team members and other professionals
• To work closely with clients, carers, families and multidisciplinary team members to ensure decision making relevant to client management
Qualifications & Training
2014 TEFL Course 120h Subjects Studied: Pass Birmingham
2013 Markfied University Subjects Studied: Chaplaincy Leicester
2010 Aston University Subjects Studied: BSc Pharmacology Birmingham
2004 Walsall College of Arts & Technology Subjects Studied: First Aid Course Walsall
2003 Institut Européen des Sciences Humaines Subjects Studied: Arabic language France
2002 Alumwell Sixth Form Subjects Studied: A Level: Biology, Chemistry and IT Walsall
2000 Alumwell Comprehensive School 8 GCSE’s including English, Science and Maths Walsall
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.