A committed and highly focused product manager with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of medical technology innovations. Currently responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the R&D, sales, marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction targets are met.
Education And Qualifications
ACIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Professional Diploma in Marketing
Business (Studies BA Honours) Degree
A-level: Psychology, Geography, Business Studies.
GCSE: Maths, English Lit., English Lang, Geography, Media, Technology, Science and French.
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER (August 2009 – Current)
Inspiration Healthcare Ltd (www.inspiration-healthcare.com)
• Responsible for neonatal product portfolio with an annual turnover of £4 million.
• Introduction and execution of marketing and business strategies.
• Market research & developing core positioning and messaging of the product.
• Creation of user and commercial requirement specifications.
• Setting product pricing for new product releases to meet revenue & profitability targets
• Ensuring regulatory standards are met including maintenance of technical files.
• Management of marketing communications including the company’s online strategy.
• Training and engagement of UK sales teams and our International distributors.
• Performing and arranging successful demonstrations for end users.
• Attendance at international exhibitions to provide training and sales generation.
• Reporting on sales, market trends and profitability.
• Contributed to increased revenue of £3 million to £10 million over four years.
• Successful product launches and delivery of marketing campaigns.
• Ability to identify new customer opportunities.
• Effective organization and marketing of international exhibitions.
MARKETING ASSISTANT (January 2008 – July 2009)
Inspiration Healthcare Ltd.
• Implementing the Marketing Communication strategy for entire intensive care portfolio.
• Co-ordination and attendance at local exhibitions and educational study days.
• Creation of Business Development & Promotional plans.
• Executed the local marketing strategy, within budget.
• Launched Inspiration Homecare an online sister company of Inspiration Healthcare Ltd.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (December 2005 – December 2007)
E.ON UK PLC.
• Management and servicing of key accounts, taking a pro-active approach to query management and resolution. Key Account Manager Support, including customer visits and frequent telephone liaison.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE EXECUTIVE (August 2003 – August 2005)
TUI UK Ltd.
• Month-end responsibilities included reconciliation of £15 million for major airlines such as Monarch and First Choice.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.