BEng Hons Electronic & Communications Engineering
Foundation Level ITIL
Certified Automation Engineer
Bachelor of Computer Engineering (BCE)
Senior MES Engineer - Complementary Worker at GSK May – 2015 - at Present
PLC-MES Testing Engineer Contractor - Sep 2014 –March-2015
Engineer I Atkins Ltd - Oct 2013 –Aug 2014
PLC-MES Testing Engineer Jaguar Land Rover , Engine Manufacturing Centre, Innovation Drive, Wolverhampton, WV9 5GB Sep 2014 –
• Knowledge of basic MES functionality.
• Knowledge of SAP Products and the understating of ERP Integration.
• Understanding of PCo management console and kepware OPC communication protocol.
• Monitoring PLC Data in Kepware OPC Client as part of MES functionality testing.
• Record the defects from PLC data and SAP ME system.
• Trouble shooting data error in SAP ME / MII log viewer.
• End of each day provide evidence for defects closer.
• Working with development team to produce report from SAP MII at end of production on each day.
• Involved in User acceptance test (UAT) and system integration testing (SIT).
Engineer I Atkins Ltd, Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5BW, Surrey Oct 2013 – Aug 2014
• Supporting project managers and lead Engineers in the implementation of technical solutions;
• Management of the Heathrow Terminal 2 ICS Fit out project tracking system through the use of ProNET. Ensuring successful delivery of tasks allocated to time, cost and quality;
• Development of the SCADA design for the SMC JV Dhekelia Site (Ministry of Defence) Water Treatment Project – includes design & IFAT testing of symbols for SCADA mimics using Iconics64;
• Working with others to support bidding activity into new business opportunities – includes successful bidding of the SCADA design for the Guernsey Waste Water & Stanstead Baggage Handling Projects;
• Experience of undertaking presentations i.e. Agile working in Automation;
• Management of a software audit for the Defence, Aerospace & Communications Department;
• Working as part of a project team; supporting the design, Implementation, delivery and quality assurance of software/ hardware and electrical systems within the project brief. Includes the whole software/systems lifecycle from testing, installation, configuration and documentation;
• Experience of identifying and articulating technical risks, and providing mitigation strategies;
• Understanding and production of technical document production throughout the project lifecycle.
Junior Control System Engineer CEMA Ltd, Nether field, Pintail Close, Nottingham NG4 2SG March 2012 –
• Experience of on site commissioning with the Wonder ware System Platform 3.1; Wonderware Historian 10.1;
• Involved in various Sewage Treatment Works Projects which include: Thames waste water projects – including modification and commissioning of existing plant and Commissioning of new MCCs;
• Design and Programming of symbols according to equipment control philosophy/schematics using SCADA software;
• Working as part of a project team; supporting the design, Internal FAT testing, CFAT testing, SAT testing; Implementation, delivery and quality assurance of software/ hardware and electrical systems within the project brief. Includes the whole software/systems lifecycle from testing, installation, configuration and documentation.
Trainee Project Engineer Cougar Automation , 2430 The Quadrant, Aztec west, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AQ August 2011 –
February – 2012
• Experience of working in building automation systems with in depth ICONICS programming experience: GraphworX64, AlarmworX64, TrendworX64;
• Working as part of a project team, supporting the design, Implementation, delivery and quality assurance of software/ hardware and electrical systems within the project brief; Includes the whole software/systems lifecycle;
• Experience of working in an automated environment with PLC programming experience: Rockwell, RSLogix 5000, Basic experience of KEPWare OPC Server, BACnet;
• Involved in various projects which include: Bristol University GUI Using Secure Data Network Project. Includes modification of the existing Trend BEMS System with the use of ICONICS GENESIS64; BMS System Commissioning; Design and GUI Programming of symbols according to equipment control philosophy/schematics – use of Graphworx64; System internal testing; Internal FAT testing; Installation and configuration of software components; Updating TSITE files using XML notepad and generating Tags using TREND ToolSet Lite; Uploading TSITE file to site’s OPC Server; OPC Server Installation; Alarm generation using Iconics Alarmworx64.
Trainee Control Systems Engineer Sofcon Group DELHI
E-39 Sector 6, Noida, U. P-201301, New Delhi, 110034, India September 2010 –
• Experience of working in an automated environment with basic PLC programming experience: i.e. Mitsubishi, Rockwell;
• Ability to turn a problem statement into a PLC programme by building it up in steps. Strong route cause skills, with a drive to look at issues and implement fixes to eliminate them;
• experience of the full life-cycle of implementing Windows based SCADA solutions;
• Involvement in conceptual design, detail design, technical documentation, design calculations and feasibility studies including special purpose PLC control systems for particular machines/equipment;
• Involved in a Waste Water Management project for the Canadian Government: includes the use of SCADA software in: creating & editing elementary graphic displays; attaching controls to graphic objects; real time & historical trends; using alarms & events; communication with excel; Net DDE; Fault Finding; Troubleshooting. I also gained some experience in the use of PLC software on the same project. This includes: PLC Hardware & Architecture; Source & sink concepts; Wiring different field devices to PLC; Creating new applications & addressing programming languages & instruction; Upload & Download; Monitoring & Communication with SCADA software.
Deputy Security Manager (B.A.P.S.) UK National Headquarters, 105-119 Brentfield Road, Neasden, London NW10 8LD, U.K
(took sabbatical between Sept 10 to Feb 11) November 2009 –
• Team leader and delegation of tasks and duties for 12 employees: includes management of x-ray scanning equipment, rapid scanning, security searches & body checks on individuals entering and leaving the premises, refusal of entry into venue based on strict criteria;
• Watching and monitoring CCTV cameras; Searching vehicles as they enter and leave the premises; Patrolling the building to check security and investigating any problems; Keeping accurate records and writing reports for use by policy and where applicable, stakeholders;
• Voluntarily working at this establishment on an ad hoc basis shadowing the on-site electronic engineer performing a variety of tasks such as installing and testing apparatus/equipment; assembling components to form systems; ensuring compatibility and minimising interference; maintenance and repair of equipment etc. This has enabled me to gain some hands on experience in the field.
Education & Training
Certified Automation Engineer September 2010 – February 2011
Sofcon Group DELHI
E-39 Sector 6, Noida,
New Delhi, 110034,
India Principle Subjects:
Programmable Logic Controllers – includes Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon, Mitsubishi; Distributed Control Systems (ABB); Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition – Wonderware, RS View; Drives & Motors – Power Flex, Process Instrumentation, Human Machine Interface, Industrial Networking, Panel Designing, PLC Networking.
Grade Attained: Pass
BEng Hons Electronic & Communications Engineering Completed in May 2010
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
N7 8DB Principle Subjects:
Electrical Principals, Electronic Systems, Calculus, Signals & Systems, Introduction to Communications, Product Design for Manufacture, Digital System Applications, Microwave Wireless Systems, Fibre Optics & Optoelectronics, DSP Applications, Mobile Radio Communications.
Grade Attained: Upper Second Class Honours (2:1) (IEE accredited)
Bachelor of Computer Engineering (BCE) August 2000 – October 2003
A.D. Patel Institute of Technology,
Mathematics, Engineering Graphics, Engineering Mechanics, Computer Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fundamental of Electronics, Electronic Circuits, Electromagnetics, Digital Circuits, Microprocessors.
Unable to complete final year due to extenuating circumstances – 3 out of 4 years completed
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.