Highly organized and detail orientated British Personal Assistant with 6+ years experience working in both Healthcare and Finance sectors, providing administrative and project support to senior management and directors. Nationally recognized by HSJ for development of employers CSR programme. Currently studying CIMA on part-time basis.
Computer skills include: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and Internet.
(Ongoing) CIMA – Certificate in Business Accounting
BTEC in Business Studies, Wigan & Leigh College
Diploma & Certificate in Financial Studies, Wigan & Leigh College
• Presentation to external invigilators contributing to success of Trust of the Year 2014 at National HSJ Awards 2014
• Winner of National HJS Award 2014
• Winner of Recognizing Excellence Award 2014 (internal annual awards)
• Winner of Best in Communication Category for Publication received at National Conference for 7day Working
• Nominated Vice Chair of CSR group and Presentation to the Trust Board of Directors
• Negotiation of £500 prize donation for CSR project
• Coordination of successful IM&T Accreditation for Trust
• Sponsorship of CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust, Wigan, Greater Manchester, England, UK
Finance Office Manager/Personal Assistant to Deputy Director of Finance & Associate Directors of Finance & Informatics
(Dec 2013 to Present)
Personal Assistant to Deputy Director of Operations and Head of Contracting
(June 2011- Dec 2013)
Administration & Organization:
– Created highly effective organizational and filing systems, including quick and thorough indexing, filing and offsite storage, resulting in easy access to critical information and streamlined office functioning.
– Coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, Committee meeting agenda compilation ,special events and travel arrangements for executives and directors.
– Conducted extensive Internet research on competitors and potential acquisitions, reporting findings to CFO. Developed, formatted and maintained databases.
– Updated and maintained Deputy Directors calendar, and assisted managers with special projects as needed including National 7day service pilot winning organizational award.
Management of Controlled Stationary for Trust:
– Event Management for high level conferences
– Answered a high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues; treated each person with respect and provided information and referrals.
– Acted as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives, board members, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff.
– Wrote correspondence; proofed and edited press releases and other documents to ensure accuracy and consistency.
– Coordinated preparation and timely dissemination of company reports and slide presentations for board meetings.
Vice Chair of Corporate Social Responsibilities Group
(Dec 2013 – present)
Project delivery of several CSR initiatives, such as development of Cancer Garden and free Patient WiFi service, Supported Employment for long term unemployed and disabled. Regular presentation and communication to Board of Directors and Local Healthcare Leaders Winners of the Environment and Social Sustainability category in the National HSJ Awards 2014.
(June 2010 – June 2011)
Responsible for achieving a high standard of medical cover by the efficient deployment/maximisation of surgical staff resources within the Surgical, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dental and Obs & Gynae Directorates by the concise allocation of duties for junior and middle grade doctors.
Maintaining records of attendance, extra duty, annual leave and study leave.
Composition of Surgical Middle Grade and Junior rotas in line with EWTD. Extensive use of all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook for day to day Letter,
Spreadsheet and Email production.
Strategic budget monitoring and control for Medical Staffing within the Division.
t (May 2009-June 2010)
Logging IT incidents and service requests for all Trust IT Users.
General Administration and support duties.
Providing first line IT service desk support to WWL staff, liaising with internal and external suppliers to help resolve mechanical and software related problems.
Provision of the HP Openview system (system for logging calls) and the IT Service Desk generic inbox.
Documentation and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets for staff flexi-time, photocopying and scanning documents, arrangement of staff meetings and diary planning.
IT Service Desk Agent
(June 2008- May 2009)
Provision of administration duties including filing of documentation onto the Personal Files of Medical Staff (Doctors) dealing with correspondence, note-taking at interviews (for HR purposes).
Composition of Invitation to Interview Letters, setting up of Job Files and compiling packs for shortlisting and interview panels including AAC – Consultant Recruitment.
Providing support to Medical HR Assistants, Advisor and Business Partner.
Maintaining databases, including CRB and Alert. Use of all MS Office programmes. including Access and Excel.
Dealing with queries face to face and by telephone and booking of Locum Doctors in line with established policy.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.